If, you’ve made up your mind that you want a wader bag. Well! you’ve come to the correct spot.
We have gone over 10 of the greatest wader bag to help you make a selection. Choosing the right wader bag is important, and we’ve done our homework to make sure you know how to do it.
Let’s get started!
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
|1||Arc Welded Wader Bag – MAX5||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Drake Waterfowl Wader Bag 2.0 Mossy Oak Bottomland One Size Fits Most||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Fishpond Burrito Wader and Boot Travel Bag||9.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Frogg Toggs Wader Bag, Black, X-Large||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Bassdash Fishing Hunting Wader Bag Vented Mesh Shoe Boot Bag||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||SITKA Gear Waterproof Hunting Wader Storage Bag, Timber, OSFA||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Kylebooker Fly Fishing Wader Storage Bag||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||FROGG TOGGS Bootfoot Wader Bag, OD Green, Size 23″ Wide x 21″ Tall x 12″ Deep Bootfoot Wader Bag, Size 23″ Wide x 21″ Tall x 12″ Deep, OD Green||8.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Korkers Savier Sole Bag||8.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Caddis Standard Wader Carry Bag, Black||7.5||Check Price On Amazon|
Best wader bag
Ultimately, I have two recommendations for the best wader bag you can buy and it depends on what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for wader bag, you can’t go wrong with the Arc Welded Wader Bag – MAX5. It’s the highest quality wader bag on this list and made by the brand. If you’re just looking for something to in budget, your best option is the inexpensive Drake Waterfowl Wader Bag 2.0 Mossy Oak Bottomland One Size Fits Most .
Whichever one you decide on, don’t forget to read the guide!
Best Wader Bag Features
- 210 Denier PVC rubber coated mesh
- 600 Denier PVC backed rugged polyester
- Dual tone zipper
- Padded shoulder strap
- Zippered front cargo pocket
- Drawstring bag with a large fold out mat for changing out of wet waders
- Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric liner with PU coating and DWR finish
- Waders, boots, and gear get rolled up into the mat and into the bag for safe transport
- Webbing shoulder strap
- One webbing haul handle on each side of the bag
- Store and carry your hunting and fishing waders in the Frogg Toggs wader bag provided in a small and x-large size options
- Both SM and XL wader bags are polyurethane-coated internally and stay open for easy loading
- Both SM and XL wader bags feature a durable nylon construction with mesh walls for quick wader drying
- Both SM and XL wader bags include built-in nylon straps
- XL wader bag includes multiple interior and exterior storage pockets
- XL wader bag features heavy duty molded zipper and removable shoulder strap
- Transport bag with carry handles for waders and boots; Will comfortably take chest or thigh waders in even the largest sizes, such as a chest wader in a size 13
- A great and compact way to carry your waders or boots whilst protecting your other kit or car boot from any mud or water
- When the waders or boots are inside, the draw-cord can be pulled to close the opening of the bag fully
- Breathable mesh panels on each side allow air to circulate reducing moisture build up inside the bag (mainly when in warm conditions i.e in the back of a car after a fishing session)
- It’s worth noting if your waders (any make of wader) or boots are wet it’s advisable to dry them when they return home and not to keep wet waders folded up in a bag for long periods of time
- DELTA WADERS STORAGE BAG – The Sitka Wader Storage Bag is a unique solution to transporting Delta waders, keeping the wet and muddy waders
- MULTIPURPOSE HUNTING BAG – This waterproof rip-stop bag provides a stable place to put waders on/off while in the field due to the pull out mat
- EASY TO CLEAN – The Sitka Wader Storage bag features a waterproof pull out mat that is easy to clean, remove dirt and mud
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL BAG – The buckle of this durable wader bag can serve as a bottle opener when you don’t have anything at hand
- GORE OPTIFADE CONCEALMENT PATTERNS – Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops while waterfowl Timber is optimized for engagement distances of 10 to 40 yards in the darker environments of flooded timber
- This Waders bag only 13.8 oz weight ,Dimensions : 17.5in(L)x 11.8in (H) x 11.8in(D)
- Made of 600D polyester +Mesh surface fabric with smooth zipper, heavy stitched seams and nylon padded handles .
- Designed for air drying capabilities, provides plenty of room to store your waders and wading boots etc .
- Durable materials and strong construction assure many seasons’ use.
- This wader bag is the perfect choice for storing your waders, boots, rain gear, vests and extra dry clothing
8. FROGG TOGGS Bootfoot Wader Bag, OD Green, Size 23″ Wide x 21″ Tall x 12″ Deep Bootfoot Wader Bag, Size 23″ Wide x 21″ Tall x 12″ Deep, OD Green
- Tough coated nylon
- Large enough to carry waders, boots and other gear
- One large mesh pocket – W19″ x H6″
- Two large, external bellowed cargo pockets – W10″ x H11″ x D3″
- One interal clear pockets – W23″ x H9″
- Durability: Tough Cordura nylon bag with roll up and buckle closure designed to keep metal sole elements away from other surfaces.
- Convenient: Roll top with buckle allows for linkage to other bags, belts, or straps for easy-access carrying or organizing.
- Protection: Designed to keep filthy soles away from clean gear.
- Size: 17 L x 8 W. Holds up to four OmniTrax soles of any size.
- Rock Solid Guarantee: This product is backed by Korkers Rock Solid guarantee of one year, if anything happens reach out and we’ll make it right.
- Large, one side mesh construction allows waders to dry
- Large enough to hold two waders and boots
- Convenient carry strap and handles allow this bag to be carried easily
What to Look for in a Wader Bag
When deciding what wader bag to buy, you need to be sure you’re getting something that will fulfill your needs. Also, give you the most bang for your buck.
You don’t want to get halfway through to realize you purchased the wrong product! So here are some things to consider before you start shopping.
Portability, Comfort, and Convenience
It’s important to keep portability, comfort, and convenience at the top of your mind. Consider how easy it is for you to use or transport. While comfort and convenience aren’t exactly qualities. But that should factor into your decision of which wader bag is best.
There are some products out there that might not be easy to use or comfy enough to use every day. In these cases, you should consider finding an alternative solution.
Also, if your product isn’t convenient enough, chances are you won’t use it as often as you could. And remember: Not using your product at all means it can’t help you meet your goals!
A good wader bag will use high-quality materials—that are durable, scratch-resistant, and premium. It’s also important that it doesn’t feel cheap. Today, many companies mass produce cheap products designed to look like premium products.
However, while choosing wader bag ensure it is exactly what you want.
Support and Stability
The best products are those that are both stable and supported by manufacturers. Take some time to check what real users say about the item. Also, look up any bugs or glitches on sites like Reddit, Quora. No one likes feeling like they’ve wasted their money on something that has yet to be perfected.
The quality of a product is essential in determining its value. You get what you pay for, so make sure you know about any materials used when researching wader bag.
Regardless of whether you’re looking at your first or next wader bag, find out who’s making it. A quality manufacturer will have solid customer support and a long track record of great products.
Go beyond the price and read reviews. Make sure it’s a product with brand value. You get what you pay for, but not always. Brand-name products are often more expensive because they offer better quality and consistency. However, these higher-quality items can be worth it for their longevity and usability.
There are so many wader bag on sale today that finding one that meets your specific needs can be difficult. Take your time and choose wisely. Make sure you take into account these considerations before making a final decision: cost, popularity, quality, size/weight/quantity. But, most importantly, how it fits with your needs.