Want a thermostat for reptiles in 2020? read our guide to find out the best form thousend of Best Thermostat For Reptiles avilable in the market.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
|1||Zoo Med ReptiTemp RT-600 Digital Thermostat Controller, Black||9.7||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Inkbird WiFi Reptile Thermostat Temperature Controller with 2 Probes and 2 Outlets, IPT-2CH Reptiles Heat Mat Thermostat (Max 250W per Outlet)||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Pymeter Digital Temperature Controller Dual Probe Reptile Thermostat Controlled Outlet Cooling Heating Pad Heat Mat Thermostat for Reptiles Homebrew Aquarium Greenhouse Terrarium Carboy Heater||9.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||BN-LINK Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing Breeding Incubation Greenhouse, 40-108°F, 8.3A 1000W ETL Listed||9.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||VIVOSUN Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Temperature Controller 40–108 ºF for Seedlings, Germination, Rooting, Fermentation and Reptiles||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Aiicioo Under Tank Heater Thermostat – Reptile Heating Pad with Temperature Control Reptile Heat Mat 16 Watt for Combo Set for Hermit Crab Lizard Terrarium||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Jump Start JumpStart MTPRTC UL Listed Digital Controller Germination Heat Mat Thermostat, 1 Pack||8.7||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||REPTI ZOO Reptile Thermostat Digital Outlet Temperature Timer Troptical or Desert Mode with Day Night Control for Aquarium Reptiles Terrarium Humidistat Mushroom Fermentation,Easy Setup (THC16)||8.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Exo Terra Thermostat for Reptile Terrariums with Day and Night Timer and Dual Receptacles||8.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||DIGITEN WTC100 Wireless Thermostat Outlet Digital Temperature Controller Plug-in Thermostat Cooling&Heating Remote Control Build-in Temp Sensor Greenhouse Thermostat Reptile Temperature Controller||8.0||Check Price On Amazon|
What is the best Best Thermostat For Reptiles for you?
Although it is hard to recommend the Best Thermostat For Reptiles for individual needs, however, we have picked the winners depending on review, price, features, etc.
Our experts found that the Zoo Med ReptiTemp RT-600 Digital Thermostat Controller, Black is the best for its value for the money and the Inkbird WiFi Reptile Thermostat Temperature Controller with 2 Probes and 2 Outlets, IPT-2CH Reptiles Heat Mat Thermostat (Max 250W per Outlet) as the second winner.
However, we include a buying guide so that you can choose a thermostat for reptiles for you.
Best Thermostat For Reptiles Features
- Temperature control range: 50F to 122F. Controls Temperature by turning on heating devices in HEAT mode or by turning on cooling devices (e.g. fan) in COOL mode.
- Remote Temperature Sensor with 6 foot cable.
- Controls up to 600 watts of heating devices. Controls up to 150 watts of cooling devices.
- Built in memory stores settings in case of power failure.
- Alarm flashes and sounds when temperature reaches extreme high or low levels.
2. Inkbird WiFi Reptile Thermostat Temperature Controller with 2 Probes and 2 Outlets, IPT-2CH Reptiles Heat Mat Thermostat (Max 250W per Outlet)
- The WiFi reptile thermostat controls the temp remotely. Plug heat mats and you could monitor the temperature via APP easily
- 2 outlets(2 probes), but work individually. It would be an ideal thermostat for reptiles if you have more than one terrariums
- With this heat mat temperature controller, data charts or data exported, high/low-temperature alarms, and probe error alarms are available via the app
- It can be an automatic thermostat switch by simply plugging with a heat mat, heat lamp, or other heaters. It is also suitable for ball python
- Note: the wattage on each outlet is 250W Max
3. Pymeter Digital Temperature Controller Dual Probe Reptile Thermostat Controlled Outlet Cooling Heating Pad Heat Mat Thermostat for Reptiles Homebrew Aquarium Greenhouse Terrarium Carboy Heater
- ✓【Dual Probes】Quite different from other thermostats, Pymeter temperature controller is equipped with 2 waterproof accurate sensors, make it possible to control 2 sockets for heater and cooler at the same time or separately.
- ✓【Dual Sockets】Each outlet has independent temperature controlled switch and it intelligently identify heating or cooling mode via ON & OFF set-point, it is very easy and flexible to keep target at desired temperature range.
- ✓【Safe and Reliable】Support High and Low Temperature Alarm; Temperature Difference Alarm, this is very helpful to keep target safe from malfunction of any one probe. Cooking fishes NEVER happen!
- ✓【Enhanced Functions】Power-Off Memory; Power-On Delay; Temperature Calibration.
- ✓【Widely Used】Pre-wired, just plug in and play, suitable for various applications: kimchi refrigerator, garage freezer, carboy heater, home brew kit, chicken coop water heater, water chiller, swamp cooler, seedling heat mat, reptile heating pad, heat lamp, oven thermostat, beer brewing kit, fermenter fermentation bucket, heat mat for plants, grow tent heater etc.
4. BN-LINK Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing Breeding Incubation Greenhouse, 40-108°F, 8.3A 1000W ETL Listed
- ✓ EFFORTLESS HEATING SETUP: Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. Note: the controller is designed to have a 2-3 degree buffering zone before powering on again after reaching set temperature.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED heating and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ VARIETY OF USES: Our thermostat controller can be used for seedling germination, rooting, brewing, heating, fermentation, and more, keeping your various environments in their ideal temperature range.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
5. VIVOSUN Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Temperature Controller 40–108 ºF for Seedlings, Germination, Rooting, Fermentation and Reptiles
- Professional, Reliable Results: Regulates and maintains your preferred temperature within a control range from 40–108 ºF (Temperature display range is 32 -210°F); Perfect for professional horticulturalists or the budding grower; Comes with a sensor probe so you can reliably track the temperature of your plant’s roots
- High-Quality Construction: With an easy-to-grip hexagonal shape and made of an extra-fortified plastic, components will not rust or malfunction under tough conditions
- Zero-effort Set Up & Operation: The controller comes with a manual but you won’t need to read it; Using just 3 buttons, you can set a temperature or change the display between Fahrenheit/Celsius in seconds
- Use, Hang, Forget: Our controller comes with a hanging tab and wall mount along with a convenient angled socket to keep cords untangled and neat; Guaranteed to keep your growing operation perfectly balanced, as all things should be
- Compatibility & Safety Guaranteed: Compatible with any heat mat and ready to plug in to any North American outlet
6. Aiicioo Under Tank Heater Thermostat – Reptile Heating Pad with Temperature Control Reptile Heat Mat 16 Watt for Combo Set for Hermit Crab Lizard Terrarium
- COMBO SET – Packed with digital thermostat and under tank heater. Reptile under tank heat pad provides your reptile gentle and constant warm 24 hours, and monitors and control the temperature all the time.
- UPGRADED VERSION – Upgraded adhesive material of under tank heat pad is more solid than similar products in the market. It effectively decreases and eradicates the probability of melting and separating.
- MOUNTING – Reptile heat mat with thermostat optional mounting on bottom or side of your terrarium. Rubber feet enclosed for bottom mounting to slight elevate terrarium and allow excess heat to escape. (IMPORTANT)
- SIMPLY SET UP – Heat mat thermostat simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display of seedling heat mat thermostat available in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Hermit Crab Heater Size: 8” x 12” ; Voltage: 120 volt; Power: 16 watt; Temperature control range is 68-108°F, Digital Reptile Thermostat temperature display range is 32 -140°F.
- The only safety ETL certified thermostat on the market
- Provides constant optimal temperatures for germination/rooting
- Ideal in homebrewing for maintaining desired fermentation temperature, and perfect for temperature control in reptile terrariums and small pet enclosures.
- LED heating indicator light and Digital temperature control
- Controllable range of 68°F – 108°F, Choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit readout (press Up or Down button to change)
- 1 Year Warranty
8. REPTI ZOO Reptile Thermostat Digital Outlet Temperature Timer Troptical or Desert Mode with Day Night Control for Aquarium Reptiles Terrarium Humidistat Mushroom Fermentation,Easy Setup (THC16)
- For begginers, “One Button Operation” quickly switch to the tropical mode or desert mode; For advancers, easy to set the desired day/night temperature and 4 timer periods (accurate to 1 second) with different modules logic technology
- Plug and play design, easy to use and store; detachable waterproof temperature sensor probe for easy maintence
- Alarm flashes and sounds when temperature reaches extreme high or low levels; Built-in memory stores settings in case of power failure.
- Different day and night temperatures can be set according to the physiological needs of animals and plants during 24 hours
- Easy-to-read full-view LCD Display panel with 24 hours time system
- Dimming & Pulse Proportional function controls terrarium temperatures very accurately from 10°C up to 60°C / 50°F – 140°F
- Daytime and night-time temperature can be set and controlled individually
- Easy-to-read blue LCD screen shows actual and set temperature and red LED and heating symbol will indicate when heating device is ON
- Push button/dial system to avoid accidental setting or tampering
- Controls heating devices up to 300W per socket and is ideal for use with Heat Mats, Heat Cables, Ceramic Heaters and Heat Bulbs
10. DIGITEN WTC100 Wireless Thermostat Outlet Digital Temperature Controller Plug-in Thermostat Cooling&Heating Remote Control Build-in Temp Sensor Greenhouse Thermostat Reptile Temperature Controller
- 📡【Wireless Remotely Control】: Remotely programming the thermostat via the remote control. Communication range is 50-100m in open area.
- 🕹️【Easy to Use And Program】: Plug-and -play design, handheld/wall mounted, which is more convenient and handy. Plug your heating or cooling device into the thermostat outlet, and you’re ready to go. You can place the remote control in an ideal position to measure temperature for controlling heaters or coolers. Freely switch between ℃ and ℉. It can save all settings even if the power failure.
- 💰【Save Money】: The thermostat will make your life not only comfortable but energy efficient. The thermostat turns on and off appliances connected to outlet based on the target temperature, thus saving money on your electric bill while maintaining comfort.
- 💯【High Accuracy And Safe】: Built-in highly accurate temperature sensor, ambient temperature is detected automatically by remote controller. High and low temperature alarms are available, the maximum load can reach 12A, 1300W.
- 🎈【Widely Used】: Widely used for greenhouse,mushroom house, reptiles breeding, pet feeding, wine cellar, cigar storage, home brewing, seed germination, fermentation, baby room, attic fan, swamp cooler, evaporative cooler, space heater, wall panel heater, electric fireplace heater, garage, rv, etc.
How to Choose the Best Thermostat For Reptiles?
Making the choice between different products can be difficult and stressful, especially if you’re looking to purchase something for the first time. Whether you’re choosing between different brands of thermostat for reptiles, it can be hard to tell which option will work best for your needs.
Here is how you can decide the best.
Determine What Problem You’re Solving
Before you choose a thermostat for reptiles, first you have to find a problem that needs solving. This doesn’t have to be as broad as world hunger or anything like that. Small issues can be just as pressing and thus just as worthy of your attention (and money). In fact, sometimes small problems can lead you to refund the product.
Read Through Product Descriptions and Features
When you’re trying to choose among a few similar products, start by reading through their product descriptions. These are likely more in-depth than what’s on the actual product page and will give you an idea of what each one can do for you, even if they don’t directly compete with each other. Read them carefully and look out for thermostat for reptiles that will help you narrow down your search further.
Understand What Makes a Product the Best Solution for You
Before you can make an informed decision, it’s essential that you understand what makes one product a better fit than another. To put it simply,
- Does the thermostat for reptiles you choose has a greater value for your specific needs?
- Does its basic function meet your requirements or surpass them?
- Is it more cost-effective than similar thermostat for reptiles?
- Will it be easy to use and will save you time ?
- Do the manufature offer customer support in case something wrong or has issues?
Once you have a few products that you think maybe a good fit for your business, you’ll want to compare them. Which is more likely to be successful? How do they work? Which do people like better? These are some questions you can ask yourself when comparing two thermostat for reptiles that might work best for you.
Research Reviews and Ratings
Before you buy any product, research reviews and ratings for that thermostat for reptiles. You can find out how products compare against each other, what people like about them and what they don’t like about them. All of these are things you’ll want to look at before you choose a product. And trust your own judgment; if something doesn’t sound right to you personally, it probably isn’t worth spending your money on.
Reduce Down to Top Two Solutions
When you’re considering various options, it’s easy to get caught up in information overload. But don’t feel like you have to compare everything before choosing a thermostat for reptiles. Instead, make a list of your potential options and then reduce it down to only two choices. Ask yourself which two are most important and why. Then, try them out in real life.
Make a Decision
Making a decision may be one of your most difficult tasks when choosing among products. There are many factors that you must take into consideration and there are even more products for you to choose from. Despite all of these decisions, it’s important to remember that you can always change your mind! We recommend starting by considering what is most important to you in a thermostat for reptiles.
For example, is the price an important factor? Are customer reviews most important? Is luxury an absolute must?
We hope that after reading this guide, you will have an easier time deciding on the best thermostat for reptiles for your specific requirements.
As a beginner, you may find a plethora of information about your thermostat for reptiles on the internet. We hope our reviews helped you choose the finest thermostat for reptiles for your needs. Remember to be alert and have a good time at all times.