Have you been keen on finding the best spinach seeds? if you find out the top ten spinach seeds depending on customers reviews.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
Comparison Table of Top 10 Best Spinach Seeds
|1||Early No. 7 Spinach Seeds – 100 Seeds Non-GMO||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Bloomsdale Spinach Seeds for Planting is A Great Heirloom, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- Great for Indoor, Outdoor and Hydroponics Gardening by Gardeners Basics||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Sow Right Seeds – Viroflay Spinach Seed for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift (1)||9.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||200+ Spinach Seeds- Giant Noble- Heirloom Variety by Ohio Heirloom Seeds||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Lettuce and Greens Heirloom Vegetable Seed Non-GMO Seeds for Planting Indoors and Outdoor 5 Packs – Lettuce Buttercrunch, Romaine, Arugula, Kale and Spinach by Gardeners Basics||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Burpee Space Hybrid Spinach Seeds 300 seeds||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Survival Garden Seeds – Viroflay Spinach Seed for Planting – Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Nutritious Leafy Greens in Your Home Vegetable Garden – Non-GMO Heirloom Variety – 1 Pack||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||10 Heirloom Lettuce and Leafy Greens Seeds – 1500 Seeds – Non GMO Seeds for Planting – Kale, Spinach, Butter, Oak, Romaine, Iceberg, Bibb, Arugula | Hydroponic Home Vegetable||8.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||30+ Malabar Red Stem Spinach Seeds Herb Heirloom Non-GMO Phooi Leaf, Red Vine, Alugbati, Vietnamese,from USA||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Heirloom Non-GMO Lettuce and Greens Seeds Variety Pack for Outdoor and Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics, 5000+ Seeds – Kale, Butter, Oak, Spinach, Romaine Bibb & More||8.0||Check Price On Amazon|
Best spinach seeds
Ultimately, I have two recommendations for the best spinach seeds you can buy and it depends on what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for spinach seeds, you can’t go wrong with the Early No. 7 Spinach Seeds – 100 Seeds Non-GMO. It’s the highest quality spinach seeds on this list and made by the brand. If you’re just looking for something to in budget, your best option is the inexpensive Bloomsdale Spinach Seeds for Planting is A Great Heirloom, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- Great for Indoor, Outdoor and Hydroponics Gardening by Gardeners Basics .
Whichever one you decide on, don’t forget to read the guide!
Best Spinach Seeds Features
- FREE SHIPPING!
- 100 Seeds
- Maturity: 40 Days
- 85% Germination Rate
2. Bloomsdale Spinach Seeds for Planting is A Great Heirloom, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- Great for Indoor, Outdoor and Hydroponics Gardening by Gardeners Basics
- 🏅 TRUSTED VARIETY – Popular spinach seeds used by gardeners for years. Produces heavy, dark green leaves that are packed full of both flavor and nutrition.
- 🌱 INDOOR & OUTDOOR GARDEN – Spinach seed is perfect for growing outdoors and indoors. It is also a popular variety for growing in hydroponics.
- 🇺🇸 USA – All of our seeds, including the Bloomsdale Spinach seeds for planting a home garden, are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-GMO, grown in the USA. Don’t buy inferior seeds from other countries. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, but you can save the seeds each year, adding food security to your home.
- ⚖️ PACKETS – Each Bloomsdale Spinach seeds for planting plant seeds packet outdoors is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Each heirloom spinach seeds packet contains at least 2 grams of seeds.
- ✅ GUARANTEE – We know you’re absolutely going to love your spinach seed, but if for any reason you don’t, please contact us.
3. Sow Right Seeds – Viroflay Spinach Seed for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift (1)
- Beautiful — Full color packet of Viroflay Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) seed; A tried and true french variety that has been grown since 1866. Huge green spade-shaped leaves grow quickly and reach to 10″ long. Very cold tolerant; a perfect crop for winter. Minimum of 1.5g per packet.
- Spring or Fall — A carefully selected variety that grows well planted outdoors in the spring or fall. Could also be grown indoors if given sufficient light.
- Great Spinach — One gardener recently declared “this is the best tasting spinach I have ever had and is the only spinach I am going to plant in the future.”
- Easy to Grow — Instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. under the “How To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- Safe Seed — Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
- Grown in 2021 for the 2022 season
- This old favorite was introduced in 1925 and has been a favorite of home gardeners ever since. Plants grow to almost 2 feet in diameter and are incredibly productive. I harvest when the leaves are approx. 4″ long, although they can be grown as baby spinach too. Re-growth is excellent. 32 days baby, 42 days medium, 65 days HUGE!
5. Lettuce and Greens Heirloom Vegetable Seed Non-GMO Seeds for Planting Indoors and Outdoor 5 Packs – Lettuce Buttercrunch, Romaine, Arugula, Kale and Spinach by Gardeners Basics
- 🥬 5 VARIETIES GREENS AND LETTUCE SEED PACKETS – 5 of our most popular salad greens, including Arugula (Roquette), Spinach (Bloomsdale), Kale (Vates Blue Scotch Curled), Buttercrunch Lettuce, Romain Lettuce.
- 🥬 FREE BONUS – 5 Free plant markers to help you keep track of what salad garden seeds you planted where.
- 🥬 WATER RESISTANT PACKAGING – Our high-quality heirloom seeds use professional seed packets, unlike our competitors who use plastic bags, leading to seed mold. Each high quality packet comes with planting and harvesting instructions. Over 5,000 seeds, more than double our competitors.
- 🇺🇸 USA – Proudly grown and produced in the USA. Don’t use inferior overseas seeds in your garden. These greens are great grown in hydroponics, aquaponics, indoor and outdoor gardening. These seeds are all heirloom, save them for future gardens and provide food security for your family.
- ✅ GUARANTEE – If you aren’t happy for any reason, return your lettuce seeds for planting for a full refund.
- Smooth leaved, three season Spinach. Vigorous, fine tasting salad and boiling Spinach
- Each packet contains 300 seeds
- Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 40 days
- Plant Height is 10″. plant spread is 4″. yields 3″ leaves
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-sun
- Find over 1000 Burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon
- Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit
- Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No GMOs, ever.
7. Survival Garden Seeds – Viroflay Spinach Seed for Planting – Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Nutritious Leafy Greens in Your Home Vegetable Garden – Non-GMO Heirloom Variety – 1 Pack
- Reliable Spinach Variety – Viroflay is a favorite spinach for its size and delicious flavor. Grows well in a variety of conditions in your outdoor garden. May grow well in winter or in shade during hotter weather.
- Giant Spinach – Viroflay is an heirloom variety of green spinach that grows 10″ leaves and is ready for harvest quickly. Plant in succession for continuous harvest. Can be picked early for baby greens.
- Grow Now or Later – Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Easy to Grow – Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Quality Seeds – Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
8. 10 Heirloom Lettuce and Leafy Greens Seeds – 1500 Seeds – Non GMO Seeds for Planting – Kale, Spinach, Butter, Oak, Romaine, Iceberg, Bibb, Arugula | Hydroponic Home Vegetable
- 10 MOST POPULAR LETTUCE AND LEAFY GREEN VAULT PLUS BONUS PLANT MARKERS – Start growing your own garden and eating all-natural, healthy, non-GMO lettuce and leafy greens straight from your yard or indoor garden.
- FALL AND WINTER VEGETABLE PREP – Plant seeds all year indoors and start your own leafy green vegetable garden to enjoy amazing greens and salads all year. These can be used as a indoor garden, gardening kit, or in an outdoor garden bed. Plant more and use as spouts or micro greens. Complement your bugout bag survival kit with ready-to-grow heirloom survival seeds.
- 1500 TOTAL SEEDS & DETAILED PLANTING GUIDE – Our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates. These make great lettuce seeds for planting indoor, outdoor, or in a hydroponic system like aerogarden. Included as well is a planting guide in each pack.
- GREAT GIFT FOR GARDENERS – CHEFS – SURVIVALIST – What else is better than giving a gardener a full of seed collection to have a bountiful vegetable garden. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds. Our collection of lettuce and greens starter seeds make for a great addition to your prepper gear and supplies.
- PRODUCT OF USA – Our garden seeds are sustainably sourced in the USA. Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee. These seeds can work with aerogarden pods and other hydroponic systems. Visit our store and shop for all kinds of vegetable herb and greens seeds to complete your bug out bag supplies.
9. 30+ Malabar Red Stem Spinach Seeds Herb Heirloom Non-GMO Phooi Leaf, Red Vine, Alugbati, Vietnamese,from USA
- It is important that seeds be soaked in water for two days and then each seed rubbed between your fingers to remove the seed casings before planting. Height at Maturity: up to 14′. 60-65 days.
- Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Planting Depth: 1/2″. SOIL Temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Planting season: Late spring/early summer.
- A vitamin bomb! Best eaten when leaves are small and tender. Good cooked or fresh in salads. Ornamental and delicious.
10. Heirloom Non-GMO Lettuce and Greens Seeds Variety Pack for Outdoor and Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics, 5000+ Seeds – Kale, Butter, Oak, Spinach, Romaine Bibb & More
- 5000+ SALAD GREENS SEEDS VARIETY PACK – You will find everything you need to grow your own home garden and feed your family healthy: Blue Curled Kale Seeds, Bloomsdale Spinach Seeds, Buttercrunch Lettuce Seeds, Green Oak Leaf Lettuce Seeds, Cimarron Red Romaine Lettuce Seeds, Iceberg Lettuce Seeds, Bibb Lettuce Seeds, Arugula Seeds, Swiss Chard Seeds, Prizehead Lettuce Seeds
- INDIVIDUAL SEEDS PACKETS – Each seed type is packed in an individual zip bag with labels and a growing guide QR-code. You can use these labels to mark pots with seeds.
- HIGH-QUALITY SAFE LETTUCE SEEDS FOR PLANTING – 100% non GMO heirloom seeds, 100% USA origins, 100% non-hybrid seeds, 100% natural growing, and open pollinated seeds.
- LONG TERM STORAGE – thanks to moisture-proof mylar zip packaging that shields seeds from low or high temperature, moisture, and light. You can store seeds in a bag for up to 8 years.
- IDEAL SEEDS for indoor garden, outdoor garden, hydroponic garden. You can use lettuce seeds for planting indoors or for planting outdoors. Also, they can be planted as hydroponic seeds or microgreen seeds.
What to Look for in a Spinach Seeds
When deciding what spinach seeds to buy, you need to be sure you’re getting something that will fulfill your needs. Also, give you the most bang for your buck.
You don’t want to get halfway through to realize you purchased the wrong product! So here are some things to consider before you start shopping.
Portability, Comfort, and Convenience
It’s important to keep portability, comfort, and convenience at the top of your mind. Consider how easy it is for you to use or transport. While comfort and convenience aren’t exactly qualities. But that should factor into your decision of which spinach seeds is best.
There are some products out there that might not be easy to use or comfy enough to use every day. In these cases, you should consider finding an alternative solution.
Also, if your product isn’t convenient enough, chances are you won’t use it as often as you could. And remember: Not using your product at all means it can’t help you meet your goals!
A good spinach seeds will use high-quality materials—that are durable, scratch-resistant, and premium. It’s also important that it doesn’t feel cheap. Today, many companies mass produce cheap products designed to look like premium products.
However, while choosing spinach seeds ensure it is exactly what you want.
Support and Stability
The best products are those that are both stable and supported by manufacturers. Take some time to check what real users say about the item. Also, look up any bugs or glitches on sites like Reddit, Quora. No one likes feeling like they’ve wasted their money on something that has yet to be perfected.
The quality of a product is essential in determining its value. You get what you pay for, so make sure you know about any materials used when researching spinach seeds.
Regardless of whether you’re looking at your first or next spinach seeds, find out who’s making it. A quality manufacturer will have solid customer support and a long track record of great products.
Go beyond the price and read reviews. Make sure it’s a product with brand value. You get what you pay for, but not always. Brand-name products are often more expensive because they offer better quality and consistency. However, these higher-quality items can be worth it for their longevity and usability.
Choosing the right spinach seeds for your needs is no small task. Now that you’ve learned more about spinach seedss, you’ll be better equipped to choose one for yourself in the future. Always keep in mind that when it comes to a spinach seeds, durability, and stability are the two most important considerations.
While you may be able to get more features for a higher price with some of these, they can be more expensive. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on a high-end spinach seeds; you can get by with a more budget-friendly model that will last for many years.