After analyzing 4626 reviews on top pickling cucumber seeds and compiled the bestBest Pickling Cucumber Seeds that surely meet your needs.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
|1||National Pickling Cucumber Seeds – 50 Seeds Non-GMO||9.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Sow Right Seeds – National Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift (1)||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||100 Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Burpee Pick-A-Bushel Pickling Cucumber Seeds 30 seeds||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||David’s Garden Seeds Cucumber Pickling Boston 3399 (Green) 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Cucumber Seeds for Planting – Boston Pickling Cucumbers – 3 g 90+ Seeds – Non-GMO , Heirloom Cucumber Plant Seeds – High Yield Cucumber – Sealed in a Beautiful Mylar Package for Extended Shelf Life||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||National Pickling Cucumber, 75 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Botanical Name: Cucumis sativus, Isla’s Garden Seeds||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds, 100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Isla’s Garden Seeds||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Cucumber, National Pickling Cucumber Seed, Heirloom,25 Seeds, Great for Pickling||8.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Seeds Cucumber Envy of The Neighbors F1 Pickling Heirloom Vegetable for Planting Non GMO||7.8||Check Price On Amazon|
Best pickling cucumber seeds
Ultimately, I have two recommendations for the best pickling cucumber seeds you can buy and it depends on what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for pickling cucumber seeds, you can’t go wrong with the National Pickling Cucumber Seeds – 50 Seeds Non-GMO. It’s the highest quality pickling cucumber seeds on this list and made by the brand. If you’re just looking for something to in budget, your best option is the inexpensive Sow Right Seeds – National Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift (1) .
Whichever one you decide on, don’t forget to read the guide!
Best Pickling Cucumber Seeds Features
- FREE SHIPPING!
- 50 Seeds
- 52 Days to Maturity
- 85% Germination Rate
2. Sow Right Seeds – National Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift (1)
- Beautiful — Full-color packet of National Pickling Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) seeds, a heavy producing self-pollinating variety that is burpless and wonderful for pickles or eating fresh. Sweet skins do not need to be peeled. Minimum of 1g per packet.
- Outdoor or Greenhouse; Increased yields if allowed to climb a trellis, whether outdoors, in a container, or under a greenhouse.
- Enjoy Fresh Cucumbers — Cucumbers are great in salads, mini English sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain. Pick early for gherkins. Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes.
- Easy to Grow — Instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. in the “How To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- Safe Seed — Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
- Name: 100 Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds | Type: Heirloom
- Size at Maturity: 3″ – 6″ Long | Days to Maturity: 55 Days
- Light Requirement: Full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow | Planting Depth: 1 1/2″ | Plant Spacing: Hills 18″ apart
- 2014 all America selections regional award winner! a semi-bush variety that yields 10-20 White spined pickles per plant. Good disease resistance and Best harvested when 3-6″ long
- Each packet contains 30 seeds
- Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 50 days
- Plant Height is 10″. plant spread is 24″. yields 3-6″ fruit
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-sun
- Find over 1000 Burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon
- Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit
- Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No GMOs, ever.
- Harvest in about 70 days
- Seeds are Non-GMO, easy to grow and hand packed by David’s Garden Seeds in the United States
- The “Boston Pickling Cucumber” has been around since the 19th century, and is still one of the big favorites.
- The cucumbers are flavorful and consistent in size, so they’re never limited to pickle-making.
- Germination rate about 80% or better
6. Cucumber Seeds for Planting – Boston Pickling Cucumbers – 3 g 90+ Seeds – Non-GMO , Heirloom Cucumber Plant Seeds – High Yield Cucumber – Sealed in a Beautiful Mylar Package for Extended Shelf Life
- 🥒 90+ Heirloom Cucumber Boston Pickling (Cucumis sativus) variety vegetable seeds. Originating in 1877, Boston Pickling is the most popular cucumber to be pickled as the name implies. Smooth surfaced, bright-green, 3-inch fruits have black spines and blunt ends. Very high yields. Bears continually if kept picked.
- 🥒 55 Days to harvest. he Boston Pickling cucumber is an early variety of cucumber that is sweet, tender and seedless. The Boston Pickling is large and smooth with a soft outer layer. Since this variety is mature in just fifty five days, a steady harvest can be achieved by planting regularly throughout the season.
- 🥒 Cucumbers usually have both male and female flowers. It is the female flower that produces fruit while the male flower produces primarily pollen. Sow between March and April. Boston Pickling has a vine growth habit that spread across the soil. Harvest between July and August when the fruit is 3 inches long. If cucumbers turn yellow, it’s too late.
- 🥒 These vegetable garden seeds for planting are packaged in a durable, fully sealed Mylar package for extended shelf life. Most home garden size seed packets are packaged in a paper seed packet, which may become wet or break open during shipment. Our Mylar packages ensures the longest term shelf life available, making this product an excellent addition to your survival seed food storage.
- 🥒 Our Mountain Valley Seed customer service and workforce is proudly based in the United States. We believe everyone should experience the joy of growing!
7. National Pickling Cucumber, 75 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Botanical Name: Cucumis sativus, Isla’s Garden Seeds
- National Picking cucumbers are great for eating fresh or pickling them! The pioneer cucumber plant produces green fruit with black spines averaging 3″ long and 1″ in diameter at harvest roughly 50-55 days after planting. This plant is extremely productive! Widely adapted this plant has some disease resistance. Produces high yields, even in high heat!
- Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
- USDA Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Latin Name: Cucumis sativus Type: Hybrid, Warm Season Direct Sow Height: 12 Inches
- Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us!
- These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
8. Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds, 100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Isla’s Garden Seeds
- Produces crisp & delicious results. Producing large and continual yields of 3 to 6-inch fruits, perfect for pickling. The dark green, blunt ended cucumbers can also be used in salad, and are ready in just 55-60 days.
- Cucumis sativus; Growing: Moisture is the key to growing excellent cucumbers; keep the soil consistently moist. When the vines have developed, apply mulch or straw to conserve moisture. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
- USDA Zones: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12; Sow seeds 1/2 inch deep; Start them indoors about 2 weeks before frost, placing 3-4 seeds 1/2″ deep in the pot. Keep the air temperature at least 80 degrees F.
- For more of Isla’s Garden Seed products, enter Isla’s Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon!
- Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
- Great Tasting, Old Fashioned Pickle Flavor
- Easy to Grow Healthy Pickling Cucumbers
- Great Producer–Lots of Cucumbers per Plant
- Better Than Anything in the Store
- Most Grocery Stores Don’t Stock This Variety
- Package includes about 20 seeds
- Instructions in English are included
- Season of Interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- USDA Hardiness Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Species: Cucumis sativus; Germanation: 90-95%
How to Choose the Best Pickling Cucumber Seeds
Choosing the best pickling cucumber seeds to buy can be difficult, especially when so many are available to choose from. If you’re going to spend your hard-earned money on something, you must do it right. Besides, ensure that your purchase is, in fact, the best available on the market.
Consider these tips when choosing the best that money can buy.
Define your Goals
Before you go shopping for a pickling cucumber seeds, be sure you know exactly what you’re looking for. Knowing your budget and being realistic about what you want will help narrow down your options. There are plenty of products out there that claim to do a lot, but if they’re not meeting all of your needs, they might not be worth it in the end.
Do your Research
The second step in choosing a pickling cucumber seeds to purchase is doing your research. This is because there are so many different options that it would be very easy for you to go with whatever catches your eye first. However, if you take a little bit of time and look at all of your available options, you’ll have an easier time deciding which one would be best for you.
Get Advice from a Professional
When you’re buying, don’t trust that you’ll make a good choice. Instead, ask someone who has experience with using pickling cucumber seeds. For example, go into your local hardware store and ask for recommendations from someone who works there, or go on Amazon and search for reviews from other users. You should consult with an expert no matter what you buy—from running shoes to cell phones.
Consider the Price
A cheap product might seem like a good deal, but it’s important to consider why something is less expensive. For example, some manufacturers use lower-quality ingredients to keep prices low. So if you pay less for a cheaper pickling cucumber seeds, you could end up with fewer benefits or experience more issues—and still, need to buy replacements quickly.
Consider Quality and Durability
When you’re comparing pickling cucumber seeds, consider its quality. If it’s something you expect to have for a long time, look for something that will last. You should also look at its durability—if it isn’t made of good materials, it won’t hold up well over time. Most importantly, when making your purchase, check out reviews and feedback from other users so you can learn about the product’s performance.
Make sure it fits your Needs
This sounds like a no-brainer, but it’s critical. Before buying pickling cucumber seeds, read the product descriptions and make sure that it fits. Some items can be returned or exchanged while others can’t. If possible, go in the store or try something on before purchasing.
Once an item is purchased online, even if it’s from Amazon with free returns and shipping, there is typically only one chance to exchange for another size. Ensure it has all the features that you looking for before making a purchase.
All these factors will contribute to choosing the best pickling cucumber seeds that meets your expectations. So, use your time efficiently. But make sure to choose products with positive reviews.
Also, try to find any discount/sale offers on similar products in a nearby store or online shop. This could save you more money while buying the pickling cucumber seeds. We hope you have enjoyed reading our guide!