Have you been keen on finding the best microgreen seeds? if you find out the top ten microgreen seeds depending on customers reviews.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
Comparison Table of Top 10 Best Microgreen Seeds
|1||Nature Jim’s Sprouts Salad Sprout Mix – Organic Salad Mix for Growing – Non-GMO Microgreen Seeds – Healthy Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish, Clover Sprouting Seeds Variety Mix – Microgreens Growing 1lb||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Superfood Microgreen Seeds Mix | for Microgreens Growing Trays | 1 LB | Heirloom Non GMO Purple Kohlrabi, Collard, Radish, Turnip & Broccoli Sprouts Seeds | Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co.||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||This is a Mix!!! 2000+ Seeds Microgreens Mix 40 Varieties – About 1 oz. – Superfood Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Delicious Easy to Grow! from USA Fresh and Tested Seeds!||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Variety Pack Sprouting Seeds for Sprouts and Microgreens. Non-GMO. Pack of 10 premeasured Seeds for 32oz Jars or 8 inch Trays. Includes 2 Packs of: Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish, Mung Beans & Salad Mix||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Non-GMO Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting Sprouts Microgreens (4 oz of Pure Seed. Country Creek LLC. Brand.||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Speckled Pea Sprouting Seeds – 1 Lbs – Certified Organic, Non-GMO Green Pea Sprout Seeds – Sprouts & Microgreens||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Organic Microgreens Seeds for Sprouting Variety Pack – 100% USDA Organic Sprouting Seeds – 10 Heirloom Seed Packets & Plant Markers||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Six Premium Microgreens Seeds Kit, Over 30,000 Seeds – 100% Non GMO – Arugula, Broccoli, Mixed Salad, Radish, Chia and Amaranth Red Garnet for Planting & Sprouting Indoors||8.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||1.5 Lb Organic Non-GMO Black Oil Sunflower Microgreens Seeds and Sprouting Seeds (Shell On) – Edible Sun Flower Micro Green Seeds, Organic Sprout Seeds, Seeds for Sprouting, and Sprout Mix||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Microgreen Mix Seeds – Organic Microgreen Seeds Salad Mix – Non GMO Microgreen Seeds, Sunflower, Cilantro, Radish, Beet, Cress, Broccoli – Microgreen Organic Seeds – Microgreen Seeds for Sprouting||7.6||Check Price On Amazon|
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying Microgreen Seeds
If you want to make smart purchasing decisions, you need to learn what makes one product better than another. You might think that buying the cheapest item is the best strategy, but this isn’t always the case – in fact, it may lead to more problems down the road.
If you’re an online buyer who loves getting the best deals, then you know all about the thrill of searching for products that are worth your money. However, as you browse through several items and compare prices, you may have found yourself asking questions like these:
- Does the microgreen seeds has all the necessary features to meet your expectations?
- What are the must-have features that you are looking from a microgreen seeds?
- How much you want to expend to purchase a quality microgreen seeds?
- How much require maintenance and upkeep costs required?
- Where to find reliable information about microgreen seeds?
When deciding whether or not you should buy something, quality and guarantee should be at the top of your list. If you’re spending money on a product, you want it to be safe. You also need to make sure that any warranty or guarantee is easy to understand and enforce. If there are unclear terms in either department, you could be in for some trouble if something goes wrong.
Best Microgreen Seeds Features
1. Nature Jim’s Sprouts Salad Sprout Mix – Organic Salad Mix for Growing – Non-GMO Microgreen Seeds – Healthy Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish, Clover Sprouting Seeds Variety Mix – Microgreens Growing 1lb
- 🥗 Grow Your Own Nutritious Salad Mixed Greens: Unleash your inner farmer enjoy the unique flavor and texture of home-grown salad ingredients. The Nature Jim Sprouts salad sprouting seed is here to take all the fuss out of growing your own greens.
- 🥗 Premium Quality Seeds Sprout In 5 Days: We have carefully selected our salad mixed organic sprouts seeds so you can expect to see beautiful sprouts in just five days. Ideal for both beginners and experienced gardeners.
- 🥗 Certified Organic & Non-GMO Salad Seeds: Every single broccoli organic seed, radish organic seed, alfalfa seed, or clover seed that makes it to our 1lb salad mix sprouting seeds pouch is not only non-GMO, but also 100% certified organic.
- 🥗 Delicious & Nutritious Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish, Clover: Give your next salad, sandwich, or dish a healthy, mineral-rich, vitamin-packed twist with your fresh, home-grown organic broccoli, alfalfa, clover, and radish.
- 🥗 Signature Nature Jim’s Sprouts Quality: When it comes to organic sprouting seeds, it doesn’t get any better than Nature Jim’s Sprouts, your trusted family-owned company that offers premium seeds for sprouting since 1955.
2. Superfood Microgreen Seeds Mix | for Microgreens Growing Trays | 1 LB | Heirloom Non GMO Purple Kohlrabi, Collard, Radish, Turnip & Broccoli Sprouts Seeds | Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co.
- A COLORFUL & DELICIOUS microgreen salad mix containing heirloom non-GMO microgreen seeds. 1 LB bulk resealable package.
- THIS MIX CONTAINS broccoli seeds (popular for their sulforaphane rich crop), radish seeds, purple kohlrabi seeds, collard seeds & turnip seeds. A versatile palette pleaser that packs a nutritional punch!
- TOP QUALITY SEEDS with high germination rates. Grown & packed in the USA.
- THIS MIX is designed for growing MICROGREENS (planting in a tray with growing medium). This mix is not designed for sprouting jars or countertop sprouters.
- BROUGHT TO YOU BY FAMILY FARMERS who have been growing for generations. We offer full customer support & we’ll do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing your best ever! We’re always here to help.
3. This is a Mix!!! 2000+ Seeds Microgreens Mix 40 Varieties – About 1 oz. – Superfood Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Delicious Easy to Grow! from USA Fresh and Tested Seeds!
- Sow the seeds over the soil surface, then place the cardboard over the seeds and lightly press them into the soil.
- Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing. Expect the seeds to germinate in 3 to 7 days (some will germinate sooner, some later). Depth: Press seed onto surface of soil, do not cover
- What is included: Italian Large Leaf Basil, Genovese Basil, Lemon Basil, Opal Basil, Lettuce Mix (20 Varieties), Arugula Rocket, Dill Dukat, Dill Mammoth, Pak Choi, Daikon, Chervil, Marjoram, Radish China Rose, Parsley Dark Green Italian, Mustard Komatsuna, Mustard Southern Giant, Mustard Florida Broad Leaf, Mustard Tatsoi, Mustard Wasabi, Celery Nan Ling, Celery Utah
- Broccoli Raab Spring Rapini, Broccoli Raab Early Pugliesi, Broccoli Di Cicco, Turnip Purple Top White Globe, Turnip Amber Globe, Turnip Seven Top, Curled Cress, Pepper Cress, Beet Detroit Dark Red, Beet Early Wonder, Cabbage Red, Tokyo Bekana, Kohlrabi Purple Vienna, Collard Georgia, Collard Vates, Clover, Blue Curled Scotch / Vates Kale, Kale Russian
4. Variety Pack Sprouting Seeds for Sprouts and Microgreens. Non-GMO. Pack of 10 premeasured Seeds for 32oz Jars or 8 inch Trays. Includes 2 Packs of: Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish, Mung Beans & Salad Mix
- SEEDS: Our sprouting seeds are selected, measured, and hand packed in the USA to provide you with the best yield of healthy sprouts. Each pack is premeasured for a jar or two packs for an 8 inch sprouting tray. All our seeds are natural and non-GMO.
- NUTRITIOUS: Sprouts are an immune boosting superfood! They are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, chlorophyll, enzymes and have numerous health benefits.
- EASY TO GROW: All you need are seeds, water and a jar or tray. No chemical! No soil! No light required!
- SPROUTING: It’s easy to sprout seeds in as little as 4 to 6 days. Enjoy this variety pack of delicious sprouts in salads, sandwiches, soups, stir-fry, wraps, curries and more. Grow them year round in the safety and convenience of your home.
- FUN AND REWARDING: Growing sprouts can be enjoyed by the entire family. Everyone will benefit from eating your fresh and healthy sprouts and microgreens. Home grown sprouts are a better choice than store bought sprouts and much less expensive!
5. Non-GMO Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting Sprouts Microgreens (4 oz of Pure Seed. Country Creek LLC. Brand.
- Broccoli Sprouting Seeds, Non GMO Healthy Sprouting Seeds
- Country Creek Sprouting Seeds – 4 ounces of sprouting seeds. Once you begin the sprouting process, seeds are ready to eat in about 5 days
- Use as a salad topper or base, freshen up a sandwich or add to smoothie
- RESEALABLE BAG – Only sprout what you need, the resealable bag will keep your seeds fresh.
- GREAT FOR MICRO GREENS – Seeds can be germinated at home and eaten in a variety of ways.
6. Speckled Pea Sprouting Seeds – 1 Lbs – Certified Organic, Non-GMO Green Pea Sprout Seeds – Sprouts & Microgreens
- 🍃 SPECKLED PEA SPROUTING SEEDS: Pea shoots, also known as pea microgreens, usually have very prominent root systems, which is why it is primarily grown in soil. The roots like to burrow and explore the soil while taking hold so the shoots can start “shooting” up.
- 🍃 EASY TO GROW: Pre-soak for 4 hours. Germ time 2-3 days and harvest in 12-16 days. Grow in soil.
- 🍃 FLAVOR PROFILE: Crunchy, succulent, very sweet, and fresh (tastes just like peas). Full of nutrients such as vitamins A and C, calcium, iron, and phosphorus.
- 🍃 MULTI-PURPOSE: For micro greens, vegetable gardening, salad mix, and more. These tasty organic peas can be sprouted or grown into pea shoots – which are a Mountain Valley Staff favorite.
- 🍃 MOUNTAIN VALLEY SEED COMPANY BRAND: US grown seeds backed with personalized customer service.
7. Organic Microgreens Seeds for Sprouting Variety Pack – 100% USDA Organic Sprouting Seeds – 10 Heirloom Seed Packets & Plant Markers
- 10 SPROUTING SEEDS VARIETIES: Your Non GMO seed set includes all organic micro greens seeds. Includes: Dill Seeds, Arugula Seeds, Organic Broccoli Seeds, Daikon Radish Seeds, Carrot Seeds, Basil Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Organic Kale Seeds, Red Cabbage Seeds, Cilantro Seeds. 10 Unique varieties of microgreen organic seeds to grow in your garden!
- ORGANIC SEEDS FOR PLANTING VEGETABLES – Within 10-20 days, you can harvest fresh grown sprouts seeds from your microgreens garden! Your microgreens growing kit collection includes various indoor plant/hydroponic seeds. When harvested, the organic seeds are flavorful and nutritious – delicious in arugula salad or as a garnish. Microgreen seeds are perfect for growing indoors in soil or a hydroponic garden.
- UNIQUE GARDENING GIFT – This organic seed set is designed to be unique and is perfect for all occasions including birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, or housewarmings. With designer-created packaging, your gift is already ready to go – no gift wrapping required!
- HIGH QUALITY SEEDS – We stand behind our seeds with our 1 Year Grow Guarantee*. If you plant the seeds as suggested and they don’t sprout, we will replace your seeds.
- 100% NON GMO CERTIFIED ORGANIC SEEDS – Our seeds are packaged in the USA and all varieties are 100% Organic and non-GMO. Organic seeds are USDA Certified Organic by MOFGA or Oregon Tilth. All seeds have been tested for quality and sealed for freshness.
8. Six Premium Microgreens Seeds Kit, Over 30,000 Seeds – 100% Non GMO – Arugula, Broccoli, Mixed Salad, Radish, Chia and Amaranth Red Garnet for Planting & Sprouting Indoors
- 🌱 PREMIUM SELECTION OF MICROGREEN SEEDS ready to germinate in just 6 to 21 days depending on the variety. Each tin has enough seed to yield a generous harvest in a 10 x 10* growing tray or a 14” x 6” wooden microgreens planter tray. Instructions included.
- 🌱 6 VARIETIES OF COLORFUL MICROGREENS: Grow these hugely popular microgreens including Broccoli, Arugula, Amaranth Red Garnet, Rambo Radish, Chia and Mixed Microgreens (Broccoli. Kale, Kohlrabi, Arugula & Red Acre Cabbage.)
- 🌱 100% NON GMO seeds that are grown and harvested from a USDA approved seed company and packed in the USA. All easy to grow for the beginner with a high germination rate.
- 🌱 BUY THEM FOR YOURSELF, OR GIVE THIS AS AN AWESOME HEALTHY GARDENING GIFT TO A FRIEND: The seeds are packaged in mini tins in a gorgeous presentation box. The tins can easily be repurposed after use!
- 🌱 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our seeds have an excellent germination rate and are guaranteed to grow. If your microgreens do not grow as advertised, then we will work with you to figure out what is wrong and send you a replacement at no cost or give you a full refund.
9. 1.5 Lb Organic Non-GMO Black Oil Sunflower Microgreens Seeds and Sprouting Seeds (Shell On) – Edible Sun Flower Micro Green Seeds, Organic Sprout Seeds, Seeds for Sprouting, and Sprout Mix
- 🌱 VEGAN – PALEO – RAW – Growing Black Oil Sunflower microgreens seeds and organic sprouts is one of the simplest and most popular ways to introduce antioxidant-rich greens and nutrients to your diet. Whether in microgreens growing trays or a sprouting jar, sunflower sprouts were made for health!
- 🌱 MICROGREENS GROWING TRAYS – SEED SPROUTING TRAYS – SPROUTING JAR – Black Oil Sunflower seed can be grown in a variety of mediums and in just days! Add some sunflower sprouts to your favorite sprouting mix, chicken salad seed mix, salad seeds, or seeds mix for immediate freshness and flavor.
- 🌱 BREAKFAST – LUNCH – DINNER – Sunflower sprouts seeds are a healthy, delicious, yet filling way to add a dash of crunch and spice to any meal. Keep your microgreen trays, microgreen kit, mixed seeds, and sprouting jars in the kitchen for easy access to full flavor and freshness any time of day!
- 🌱 ORGANIC SEEDS NON GMO CERTIFIED – Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth and fresh-sealed for quality. Whether a commercial grower or new to the world of sprout growing, Handy Pantry delivers non GMO organic seeds, bulk seeds, bulk seeds for microgreens, and organic seeds for sprouting.
- 🌱 PRODUCT OF USA – Our customer service and workforce is proudly based in the US along with our organic sprouting seeds and organic microgreen seeds being sustainably sourced.
10. Microgreen Mix Seeds – Organic Microgreen Seeds Salad Mix – Non GMO Microgreen Seeds, Sunflower, Cilantro, Radish, Beet, Cress, Broccoli – Microgreen Organic Seeds – Microgreen Seeds for Sprouting
- Easy to grow: These popular Seeds For Microgreens are easy to plant and grow – there is an instruction on the back-side of every pack. Even if you haven’t planted any seed before, it’ll be easy.
- Germinate within just from 7 to 14 days: the result is obtained very fast. All you need to do is to follow the instructions and you will have a delicious snack perfectly supplementing any of your meal with useful substances.
- 100% Non-Gmo: Microgreen seed mix – with excellent germination ratio, you can be sure that your harvest is obtained within 7-14 days. Untreated, Non-hybrid. Each packet yields for a 10”x10” growing tray
- Excellent freshness and taste: Recognisable shape of every type of plant obtained from the organic micro seeds allows you to pick up the plant you want for dinner today.
- Best gift for everyone: Looking for a gift for anyone who is health-conscious? Organic Microgreens seed is the choice for everyone who wants to have healthy and enriched nutrition and loves to grow and planting something by themselves.
How to Choose the Best Microgreen Seeds for Your Money?
It would be best to consider several things before purchasing a microgreen seeds. Whether you’re buying new clothes, shoes, or accessories, certain things will factor in your buying decision.
Will I Get Good Value For My Money?
There are many ways to spend money, and you want to make sure that you’re getting something in return. So make sure your microgreen seeds is worth what you’re paying for it. Whether that means there are many included features or, as with many electronics these days, there’s an affordable extended warranty. You should also think about whether you’ll be able to repair or replace your purchase if something goes wrong easily.
Does it Have all the Necessary Features?
It would help ensure that no features are missing in your microgreen seeds. It is important because you will have to face many more problems if missing features. Hence, you may need to spend additional money to buy those features. So make sure your device has all the basic and advanced features before spending money on it.
How Convenient Is It To Use?
If you’re purchasing microgreen seeds the first time, you may want to think twice before purchasing. If you’re going to be frustrated and confused by a product every time you try to use it, there’s no way that purchase is worth it. It can also help if others use your purchase; if they don’t know how to use it, they might not feel comfortable relying on it. In that case, read our review on Best Microgreen Seeds.
Will I Miss Out On Anything If I Don’t Have This?
Sometimes, we feel like we’re missing out on something great if we don’t get our hands on an item as soon as it hits store shelves. Other times, we think that buying an item will be worth it. If you’re unsure whether or not you should get something, consider these questions before pulling out your wallet: Will I miss out on anything if I don’t have a particular microgreen seeds?
How Did Others Evaluate the Product?
When making an online purchase, it’s easy to trust user reviews. The internet is full of information, and you can easily find facts and reviews by going through different websites. For example, you can check out Amazon, eBay, Pinterest, or other review sites. In addition, there are plenty of places where you can get reliable information on microgreen seeds that have attracted hundreds of customers over time.
All these factors will contribute to choosing the best microgreen seeds that meets your expectations. So, use your time efficiently. But make sure to choose products with positive reviews.
Also, try to find any discount/sale offers on similar products in a nearby store or online shop. This could save you more money while buying the microgreen seeds. We hope you have enjoyed reading our guide!