After researching 15081 we have listed the top 10 best mica powder for epoxy for 2022, so you don’t need to search more for recommandations.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
Comparison Table of Top 10 Best Mica Powder For Epoxy
|1||MEYSPRING White Pearl Mica Powder – 50g – White Resin Pigment – White Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin Art – White Epoxy Pigment and UV Resin Dye – Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin – Resin Powder Pigment||9.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Smalltongue Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin, 36 Colors, 0.35 oz(10g) Bottles Mica Glitter Powder, Mica Pigment Powder for Lip Gloss, Soap Making, Bath Bomb, Art Crafts, Resin Dye, Nails||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Rolio – Mica Powder – 24 Jars of Pigment for Paint, Dye, Soap Making, Nail Polish, Epoxy Resin, Candle Making, Bath Bombs, Slime||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin – 24 Color Set Jars – Natural Coloring Cosmetic Grade Pigment for Soap Making, Lip Gloss, Body Butter, Candle Making, Bath Bomb, Resin Art, Acrylic Nails||9.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Crushed Crystal Mica Powder Pigment (56g) Multipurpose DIY | Arts and Crafts | Cosmetic Grade | Soap, Resin Epoxy, Paint, Slime, Mold Making, Candle Making, Nail Art (Ultra Fine Glitter, 56G)||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Mica Pigments 24 Colors Set – Soap Shop Mica Powder Set – Soap Coloring Set – Mica Colors for Soap Making – Mica Colorant for Epoxy – Mica Pigment Powder for Slimes||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Dibble Dabble Mica Powder 24 Color Shake Jars – 240g Set – Cosmetic Grade Mica Pigment Powder for Soap Making, Epoxy Resin, Lip Gloss, Nails, Bath Bombs, Slime (10g per jar)||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||MUFUN Kintsugi Repair Kit, 100g Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin, Epoxy Color Pigment, Gold Mica Powder for Kintsugi Kit Repair and Resin Art Supplies (Royal Gold)||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Mica Powder in Jars Sealed Set for Epoxy Resin,52 Colors Mica Pigment Powder for Lip Gloss, Soap Making, Slime, Nail Art, Bath Bombs. Cosmetic Grade Color Pigment Powder kit by FINOCLAY||8.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Epoxy Resin Pigment- 26 Color Glitter Mica Powder, Natural Coloring , Cosmetic Grade Pigments, Best for Epoxy Resin ,Soap Making, Lip Gloss , Bath Bombs, Makeup,Paint, Candle Making and Slime(5g/Bag)||8.0||Check Price On Amazon|
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying Mica Powder For Epoxy
If you want to make smart purchasing decisions, you need to learn what makes one product better than another. You might think that buying the cheapest item is the best strategy, but this isn’t always the case – in fact, it may lead to more problems down the road.
If you’re an online buyer who loves getting the best deals, then you know all about the thrill of searching for products that are worth your money. However, as you browse through several items and compare prices, you may have found yourself asking questions like these:
- Does the mica powder for epoxy has all the necessary features to meet your expectations?
- What are the must-have features that you are looking from a mica powder for epoxy?
- How much you want to expend to purchase a quality mica powder for epoxy?
- How much require maintenance and upkeep costs required?
- Where to find reliable information about mica powder for epoxy?
When deciding whether or not you should buy something, quality and guarantee should be at the top of your list. If you’re spending money on a product, you want it to be safe. You also need to make sure that any warranty or guarantee is easy to understand and enforce. If there are unclear terms in either department, you could be in for some trouble if something goes wrong.
Best Mica Powder For Epoxy Features
1. MEYSPRING White Pearl Mica Powder – 50g – White Resin Pigment – White Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin Art – White Epoxy Pigment and UV Resin Dye – Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin – Resin Powder Pigment
- Mica Powder White Pearl for Resin Art – This powdered white resin dye is 10-60 microns in size to better blend with Epoxy Resin Crystal Clear, UV resin, and Food Grade Epoxy Resin. Our white pearl powder creates a pearlescent finish and stunning special effects in resin art pieces
- Epoxy Pearl Pigment for Resin & Wood projects – Mix our white opaque resin pigment with epoxy to get stunning results in your woodworking projects. This wood dye white pearl will turn out beautifully on a resin river table or a white countertop epoxy
- White Pigment for Resin Jewelry – Combine this pearl white mica with other jewelry resin art supplies like stickers for resin art or small letters for resin art. Use it in resin molds for earrings, or any other resin art accessories
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Or You Get Your Money Back– Worried that you won’t love the product? Don’t be! We can assure you that our product is designed and created with you in mind and we only want to give you what you need for your satisfaction. If you still feel it did not live up to your expectation, we will give you your money back! No risk for your purchase!
2. Smalltongue Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin, 36 Colors, 0.35 oz(10g) Bottles Mica Glitter Powder, Mica Pigment Powder for Lip Gloss, Soap Making, Bath Bomb, Art Crafts, Resin Dye, Nails
- 🎃PREMIUM QUALITY MICA POWDER PIGMENT🎃 Our Smalltongue mica powder is a superb resin dye colorant which is crafted with naturally ground stone mica, free from harmful chemicals and irritants. Long-lasting pure quality and odorless mica powder pigments are ultimate choice in creating plethora of various cosmetics and DIY art and crafts
- 🎃LARGE VARIETY of UNIQUE COLORS🎃 You’ll get 36 vibrant unique colors with 6 MIRAGE COLORS and 30 metallic mica powder shades! Each color comes in a (0.35 oz / 10 g) bottle. Meet all the needs of creating bright beautiful crafts you desire!
- 🎃MULTI-PURPOSE 🎃 Our natural mica powder pigment gives you creativity without borders. Great for lip gloss, epoxy resin, soap making, makeup, lipstick, cosmetics, slime, acrylic paint, nail, candles and so much more!
- 🎃SAFE & PREMIUM 🎃 Our high quality mica powder is cruelty and vegan free. Non-toxic and gentle to the skin allow it could be used for makeup purposes such lip gloss, eye shadow and so on.
- 🎃BEST GIFT IDEA 🎃 The best gift idea for any artist! Great gift for wedding, Halloween, Christmas, Easter, birthday, gift for women, girls, family, couple, wife, or any event!
3. Rolio – Mica Powder – 24 Jars of Pigment for Paint, Dye, Soap Making, Nail Polish, Epoxy Resin, Candle Making, Bath Bombs, Slime
- VIBRANT COLOR OPTIONS – Rolio Mica Powder is available in a variety of vibrant colors that will really make your project pop! Rolio’s pigment mix is easy to use and versatile for use on a variety of projects! Please note, powder is loose and there may be some excess Mica Powder on the outside of the package. Each jar of Mica Powder contains approximately 10 grams / 0.35 ounces of pigment.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE – Rolio’s artisan-made colors use stronger pigment to give you the exact color you need without using a ton of powder. A little powder goes a long way!
- CRAFTING CREATIVELY – Make your next DIY project pop! Use safe, cosmetic-grade pigments for your art project or scrapbooking. Perfect for epoxy resin, car freshies, hand soaps, candles, acrylic and fiberglass nails, slime, nail polish and even makeup!
- FINE PIGMENTS – Rolio’s fine pigments are formulated to be safe, effective, and easy to use for any project. With 24 high intensity colors you can mix to create any color you can imagine! Comes with: Electric Blue, Creamy Pink, Graphite Black, Robin’s Egg, Maya Blue, Bleu Du France, Lilac, Purple Heart, Azure, Deep Pink, Silver Ash, Tiger Orange, Blue Iris, Persian Green, French Rose, Turquoise, Burgundy, Pearl White, Parakeet Green, Fandango Pink, Gold, Scarlet, Aureolin Yellow, Copper.
- LONG LASTING – Rolio Mica Powder is a long-lasting powder that can be used for any number of projects or crafts. Use your powder for soap making, tie dye and more!
4. Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin – 24 Color Set Jars – Natural Coloring Cosmetic Grade Pigment for Soap Making, Lip Gloss, Body Butter, Candle Making, Bath Bomb, Resin Art, Acrylic Nails
- PACKAGED IN INDIVIDUAL JARS: Our mica pigment powders are packaged in jars so to prevent messes & mixing. The little pods are also easier to pull from than bags. No waste. No mess. No cross contamination. Each jar of Mica Powder contains approximately 6 grams / 0.2 ounces of pigment.
- POWDERS IN (24) VIVID COLORS: Each set includes 24 mica powder pigments. All 24 colors are intense, bright & vivid. No repeats. Our mica powder set has the best assortment for all of your mica pigment needs.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE & NONTOXIC: Clean, pure & free from toxins, our pigments can safely be used as mica powder for lip gloss, mica powder for soap making, mica powder for acrylic nails or mica powder for bath bomb.
- FOR DIY CRAFTS & MUCH MORE: Use our mica powder for epoxy resin, polymer clay, candle making, coloring melt & pour soaps, slime coloring, tumbler printing, stamping, embossing, nail art, handmade makeup products & more.
- ALL 24 JARS CLEARLY LABELED: Blending in the wrong color can lead to all sorts of problems. Preferred by manicurists, artists, candle makers & soap makers, our pigments are labeled so that they’re easy to identify.
5. Crushed Crystal Mica Powder Pigment (56g) Multipurpose DIY | Arts and Crafts | Cosmetic Grade | Soap, Resin Epoxy, Paint, Slime, Mold Making, Candle Making, Nail Art (Ultra Fine Glitter, 56G)
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Artist-grade quality, finely ground, highly pigmented mica powder. Colorfast will not tarnish or fade. Formulated for performance to provide depth, luster, sparkle, shine and pearlescent affects. High temperature resistant.
- NON-TOXIC: GMO-free, cruelty free, cosmetic grade, safe for skin contact. Highest purity pigment powders. Large size jar provides easy, no mess use, reusable, closable jar keeps your mica neat and ready to use again and again.
- MULTI-USE MICA PIGMENTS: Mica powder, made to bring beautiful, highly pigmented color and sparkle to all types of art and craft projects; soap making, epoxy resin, mold making, slime, DIY crafts, paint, makeup, jewelry, candle making…
- MICA PIGMENTS: A little goes a long way to add the perfect amount of twinkle and sparkle. Each one of the Unicone Art colors add sparkling, shiny, metallic or pearlescent pigment to your project. Whether you need deep or rich color, soft luminescence or a touch of sparkle, your options are endless.
- QUALITY: Made by artist, for artist. Unicone Art stands by each and every product. Purchase with confidence. We only produce superior quality art supplies that meet the highest standards.
6. Mica Pigments 24 Colors Set – Soap Shop Mica Powder Set – Soap Coloring Set – Mica Colors for Soap Making – Mica Colorant for Epoxy – Mica Pigment Powder for Slimes
- Mica shimmering powder pigment: mica powder is a superb resin dye colorant and will give a shimmering and pearlescent look to your handmade products
- Mica powder for lip gloss: mica pigment powder is a natural and organic product of vivid colors, working great as a pigment powder for a variety of makeup, lipstick, cosmetics, eye shadows
- 24 colors mica powder set: shimmering mica powder, a finely grinded stone with added pigments for color, is an excellent choice for soap making, with the exception of cold process soap
- Pigment for epoxy coloring: this epoxy resin pigment set is perfectly suitable as a resin tint and coloring to create your own jewelry of stunning colors with shimmering effect
- Mica coloring pigments set: there are 24 bags of mica powder 0.1 oz each and an enclosed reference guide where you will find instructions on various products
7. Dibble Dabble Mica Powder 24 Color Shake Jars – 240g Set – Cosmetic Grade Mica Pigment Powder for Soap Making, Epoxy Resin, Lip Gloss, Nails, Bath Bombs, Slime (10g per jar)
- Multi-purpose Colorant: Are you thinking about getting into crafting? Are your kids asking you to make slime and bath bombs with them? Do you want to make dazzling epoxy resin art like the pros? Our mica powder is a truly versatile colorant that you can use in your soap making, slime, epoxy resin, lip gloss making, bath bombs, polymer clay and more. All you need is inspiration and a jar of our mica powder.
- Mess-Free Shake and Pour Jars: Are you tired of the mess? Other mica powder sets come in pouches or unsealed jars and spill powder everywhere. Our mica powder comes in sealed, mess-free shake and pour jars for your convenience. You can proudly display these elegantly presented jars on your shelf or give them to your friends and family as a gift.
- Vibrant Color Selection: Have you been disappointed in the past with lackluster sets in dull pastels? We offer you 24 shimmering shades that have been carefully chosen for maximum appeal and “wow” factor. You will receive a beautiful rainbow array of blues, greens, purples, pinks and yellows. Whereas some of our competitors claim they offer red, they really mean dark pink. We offer you a true Fire Engine red.
- Premium Quality: Have you considered making your own cosmetics? All of our colors are cosmetic grade and safe for your eyes, lips and skin. You can use them to make your own shimmery eyeshadow, lip gloss, lip balm or body butter. Our ultra-fine pearl pigments are 10-60 microns in size with no fillers or impurities. They are non-bleeding and non-fading, making them ideal for all your soap coloring needs. For bath bombs, we recommend that you use Polysorbate 80 to reduce bathtub residue.
- Free Portion Guide and Recipes: Wondering how much mica to use in your craft projects? Every purchase includes a handy mica powder portion guide via e-mail, along with several craft recipes to get you started, including melt & pour soap, bath bombs and lip gloss. We go the extra mile to offer you a memorable customer experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly so that we may assist you.
8. MUFUN Kintsugi Repair Kit, 100g Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin, Epoxy Color Pigment, Gold Mica Powder for Kintsugi Kit Repair and Resin Art Supplies (Royal Gold)
- 【ULTRAFINE PARTICLES】The mica powder is made of fine particles of 10-60 microns and shiny mica, it is very easy to mix with epoxy or UV resin, leaving no paste or pigment lumps. This beautiful golden pigment without other additives, creates unparalleled amazing effects in resin artwork.
- 【PERFECT KINTSUGI REPAIR KIT PREMIUM GOLD POWDER】It can be mixed with epoxy resin and any other translucent medium. After mixing this beautiful golden pigment, it will produce a beautiful molten gold appearance. You will fall in love with this color.After repairing, it will be a unique masterpiece.
- 【GREAT FOR RESIN ART】Gorgeous golden mica pigment powder, shiny mica particles can produce beautiful depth effects. Specially configured for resin art, very suitable for earth art, resin jewelry and epoxy resin art projects. The golden pigment powder reflects light very well, it would be a head turner in your craft projects.
- 【COSMETIC GRADE MICA POWDER】The pigment is natural, non-toxic, gentle to the skin, and does not cause irritation. It can be used to color, darken or brighten other mica pigment powders, and can be used as a perfect pigment powder for eye shadow, lip gloss, blush, nails and other DIY mineral makeup applications.
- 【100% SATISFACTORY SERVICE】 We only use the highest quality natural ingredients to make colors. We believe you will like the changes this pigment brings to your craft projects, but if you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, we will refund or replace the product for you, strives to provide you with 100% satisfaction.
9. Mica Powder in Jars Sealed Set for Epoxy Resin,52 Colors Mica Pigment Powder for Lip Gloss, Soap Making, Slime, Nail Art, Bath Bombs. Cosmetic Grade Color Pigment Powder kit by FINOCLAY
- 52 SPARKLING COLOURS – This set of vibrant pigments offers everything that you need to achieve intense results, giving you space to express your creativity. Each capsule is filled with 3 grams (0.1 Oz) of Mica Powder.
- MADE TO SPRINKLE – The capsules of mica have a revertible lid for more precision, they are very convenient, all you have to do is flip the lid so that you can sprinkle the powder, avoiding you to lose some mica on your way.
- PREMIUM PALETTE – Discover a shimmering array of mica powders to choose from, you can make use of the mica for a lot of possibilities in art or crafts, resin, slime, candles or other stuff as far as Mica is in your bucket for some bliss.
- EVEN DISSOLUTION – The smooth powder blends in easily, lasting for a long time; it does not migrate when applied to your crafts, obtains great brightness with mix ins.
- SAFE – It is stain free, not irritant for the skin, it passed non-toxicity tests; the mica we bring together here is certified with ASTM D-4236 safety standards. It is suitable for all ages
10. Epoxy Resin Pigment- 26 Color Glitter Mica Powder, Natural Coloring , Cosmetic Grade Pigments, Best for Epoxy Resin ,Soap Making, Lip Gloss , Bath Bombs, Makeup,Paint, Candle Making and Slime(5g/Bag)
- 【Pearl Mica Powder】–The 26-color epoxy mica powder set is divided into 0.18oz/5g bags, providing 26 unique pearly colors. These pigments can be mixed and matched to create an unlimited number of unique colors for your products, adding depth and luster.
- 【Various uses】–Locdo epoxy pigment powder is very suitable for epoxy resin, candle making, soap making, nail polish, eye shadow, lip gloss, art clothes, bath bombs, slimes and other DIY crafts.
- 【Excellent quality】-Our cosmetic-grade mica has an ultra-fine particle size of 10-60μm. It has high pigment and smooth texture. It is easy to mix with resin, varnish, gouache, watercolor, paint, so even the smallest amount of epoxy resin can produce the effect pigment powder you need.
- 【Non-toxic and safe】-Our mica powder is a safe cosmetic grade mica approved by MSDS, 100% pure natural mica grinding stone, non-toxic, non-irritating, gentle and skin-friendly, you can rest assured to stick to your creation.
- 【Satisfaction Guarantee】-We are proud to serve our customers. If you need any help, please contact us as soon as possible. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund the full amount or replace it for free.
How to Choose the Best Mica Powder For Epoxy for Your Money?
It would be best to consider several things before purchasing a mica powder for epoxy. Whether you’re buying new clothes, shoes, or accessories, certain things will factor in your buying decision.
Will I Get Good Value For My Money?
There are many ways to spend money, and you want to make sure that you’re getting something in return. So make sure your mica powder for epoxy is worth what you’re paying for it. Whether that means there are many included features or, as with many electronics these days, there’s an affordable extended warranty. You should also think about whether you’ll be able to repair or replace your purchase if something goes wrong easily.
Does it Have all the Necessary Features?
It would help ensure that no features are missing in your mica powder for epoxy. It is important because you will have to face many more problems if missing features. Hence, you may need to spend additional money to buy those features. So make sure your device has all the basic and advanced features before spending money on it.
How Convenient Is It To Use?
If you’re purchasing mica powder for epoxy the first time, you may want to think twice before purchasing. If you’re going to be frustrated and confused by a product every time you try to use it, there’s no way that purchase is worth it. It can also help if others use your purchase; if they don’t know how to use it, they might not feel comfortable relying on it. In that case, read our review on Best Mica Powder For Epoxy.
Will I Miss Out On Anything If I Don’t Have This?
Sometimes, we feel like we’re missing out on something great if we don’t get our hands on an item as soon as it hits store shelves. Other times, we think that buying an item will be worth it. If you’re unsure whether or not you should get something, consider these questions before pulling out your wallet: Will I miss out on anything if I don’t have a particular mica powder for epoxy?
How Did Others Evaluate the Product?
When making an online purchase, it’s easy to trust user reviews. The internet is full of information, and you can easily find facts and reviews by going through different websites. For example, you can check out Amazon, eBay, Pinterest, or other review sites. In addition, there are plenty of places where you can get reliable information on mica powder for epoxy that have attracted hundreds of customers over time.