What’s the Best Inch-Pound Torque Wrench For Gunsmith in 2020? Also, find out the top 10 list of best inch-pound torque wrench for gunsmith on the market.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
|1||NEIKO 10573B Torque Screwdriver | 1/4″ Drive Long Shank | 10 to 50 Inch Pound | Torque Limiting | Scope Mounting & Firearm Accurizing Torque | Gun Torque Driver | 20 Hex Bits Included | gunsmith Tool||9.7||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Bits and Storage Case Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Wheeler Manual Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting, Gunsmithing and Maintenance||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive | 20~200 in-lb/2.26~22.6 Nm (LX-181)||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Sanliang Torque Screwdriver Wrench Driver Bits Set 10-70 Inch Pounds lbs for Firearms Maintenance, Gunsmithing Tools, Bike Repairing and Scope Mounting. (10-70 in-lbs)||9.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26 ~ 22.6 Nm)||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench (10-150 in.-lb.) | TRQ21101||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||ARES 70213 – 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench – 0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench – High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||NEIKO 10574A 1/4” Drive Torque Wrench Screwdriver Set | 30 Pieces of S2 Steel Philips, Hex, Slotted, and Torx Bits | 10 to 60 Inch-Pounds Torque Adjustment Range | Firearms Accurizing and Gunsmithing||8.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Real Avid Gunsmithing Torque Wrench Kit | All in One Torq Driver Tool with Screwdriver Bit Set & Accurate 1 Inch/Pound Setting for Precision Scope Mounting. Premium KIT.||7.9||Check Price On Amazon|
Best inch-pound torque wrench for gunsmith
Ultimately, I have two recommendations for the best inch-pound torque wrench for gunsmith you can buy and it depends on what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for inch-pound torque wrench for gunsmith, you can’t go wrong with the NEIKO 10573B Torque Screwdriver | 1/4″ Drive Long Shank | 10 to 50 Inch Pound | Torque Limiting | Scope Mounting & Firearm Accurizing Torque | Gun Torque Driver | 20 Hex Bits Included | gunsmith Tool. It’s the highest quality inch-pound torque wrench for gunsmith on this list and made by the brand. If you’re just looking for something to in budget, your best option is the inexpensive Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Bits and Storage Case Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System .
Whichever one you decide on, don’t forget to read the guide!
Best Inch-Pound Torque Wrench For Gunsmith Features
1. NEIKO 10573B Torque Screwdriver | 1/4″ Drive Long Shank | 10 to 50 Inch Pound | Torque Limiting | Scope Mounting & Firearm Accurizing Torque | Gun Torque Driver | 20 Hex Bits Included | gunsmith Tool
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: This long shank torque wrenches meter window displays a 10-50 in-lb torque wrench range that is adjustable in 5 in-lb increments to ensure tightening to a specified torque. Ensuring tightening which is sufficient but not excessive.
- FEATURES: Torque limiting feature allows screwdriver to torque to set level, which avoids damage to threaded fasteners. Accurate torque settings of +/- 6 percent to all types of screws and fasteners to decrease failures.
- EASY-TO-USE: ‘Pull-Turn-Lock’ handle is designed to ensure easy adjustment and automatic tension locking. Quick and easy to read layout for accurate tension in a convenient package.
- VERSATILE: Quarter inch dr. head is compatible with any 1/4-inch socket, which allows uses such as electronic repair, firearm accurizing, instrument assembly, scope rings, bases, optic mountings and many more applications.
- VALUE: Includes heavy duty storage case that doubles as a carrying case and 20 of the most common quarter inch detachable bits: Phillips (2 x: #0, #1, #2, #3), Slotted (2 x: 4,6mm), Torx (T10,T15,T20,T25,T30,T40) and Hex (3,4,5,6mm).
2. Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Bits and Storage Case Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System
- INCLUDES: FAT Wrench & Professional Reticle Leveling System, 10 bits (hex to square adapter, #10 flat blade, #32 flat blade, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, T20 torx, T15 torx & Leupold specialty flat blade), ¼” socket, cases for both
- PRECISE: +/- 2 in/lbs up to 40 in/lbs; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%, Barrel Clamp Level features non-marring pads to ensure no damage is done at the contact points
- DURABLE: Bits are made of S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”, Professional Reticle Leveling System made of precision machined aluminum with an anodized finish
- VERSATILITY: Adjustable barrel clamp level fits around even the largest diameter barrels, including shotguns, Torque wrench can be used for a variety of gunsmithing tasks as well as many other uses
- RELIABLE & ACCURATE: Torque adjustment range from 10 in/lbs to 65 in/lbs, Each level has an integrated bubble level for precise measurement and the Reference Level has a magnetic bottom for added stability
3. Wheeler Manual Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting, Gunsmithing and Maintenance
- ACCURACY: +/- 2 inch/pounds up to 40 inch/pounds; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%
- EASE OF USE: Apply, repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field
- RELIABLE: Torque adjustment range from 10 inch/pounds to 65 inch/pounds
- DURABLE: Bits are made of S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”
- INCLUDES: 10 bits (hex to square adapter, #10 flat blade, #32 flat blade, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, T20 torx, T15 torx and Leupold specialty flat blade), ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case
- PRECISION – Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
- DURABLE – Reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
- LONG-LASTING – Rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
- PERFORMANCE – Features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
- COMFORTABLE – Comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
5. Sanliang Torque Screwdriver Wrench Driver Bits Set 10-70 Inch Pounds lbs for Firearms Maintenance, Gunsmithing Tools, Bike Repairing and Scope Mounting. (10-70 in-lbs)
- 【Accurate and reliable】The range of the Torque Screwdriver is 10-70 in-lbs. 1 inch/pound torque increments for superior.
- 【Easy to use】Easy to preset the torque. Pull down to unlock, then set the torque you need and push to lock.
- 【10 Bits】Includes a set of 10 1/4’’ bits with convenient storage case. Compatible with any standard 1/4 ‘’ bits.
- 【Widely used】The torque wrench driver set can be used for firearms Maintenance, Gunsmithing Tools, Bike Repairing and Scope Mounting.
- 【Durable】Good material makes it durable.
- Durable Ratchet Head: Made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy (Cr-V) Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Made in Taiwan
- Easy Storage: A sturdy plastic storage case is included. Non-Slip Grip: Knurled handle
- Easy to Read: High Contrast & Dual Range Scale. Accurate: Pre-Calibrated to ± 4%
- Simple and Reliable: “Click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
- Includes 1-pc. 1/4 in. drive dual-direction torque wrench; Zipper case; Product manual with torque conversion chart
- Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer’s torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won’t accidentally wander during use
- Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners
- Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% (clockwise) and +/- 6% (counterclockwise)
8. ARES 70213 – 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench – 0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench – High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: Our 1/4-inch Drive 0-80 in/lb Beam Torque Wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you’ll never have to do a conversion while on the job. The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use!
- PRECISION: This Beam Torque Wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2.5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in .25 Newton Meter Increments. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy.
- APPLICATIONS: Our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats and much more!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
9. NEIKO 10574A 1/4” Drive Torque Wrench Screwdriver Set | 30 Pieces of S2 Steel Philips, Hex, Slotted, and Torx Bits | 10 to 60 Inch-Pounds Torque Adjustment Range | Firearms Accurizing and Gunsmithing
- [DURABLE]: Sturdy Philips, Hex, Slotted, and Torx Bits constructed with S2 Steel for maximum durability.
- [EASY TO USE]: Easy to read, set, and offers accurate, automatic tension locking for scope mounting, gunsmithing, maintenance, and more.
- [ACCURATE]: Accuracy of +/- 2 in-lbs with a torque adjustment range of 10 to 60 inch-pounds.
- [VERSATILE]: Can be used to apply torque to fasteners, firearms, and/or firearm accessories.
- [INCLUDES]: Torque Screwdriver, 1/4″ Hex to 1/4″ Driver Socket Adapter, Protective Hard Case, and 30 Bits: 4x Phillips (PH#0, PH#1, PH#2, PH#3), 6x Slotted (3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 11mm Specialty Bit), 7x Metric Hex (2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm), 4x SAE Hex (3/32”, 7/64”, 5/32”, 3/16”), 8x Torx (T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40).
10. Real Avid Gunsmithing Torque Wrench Kit | All in One Torq Driver Tool with Screwdriver Bit Set & Accurate 1 Inch/Pound Setting for Precision Scope Mounting. Premium KIT.
- PRECISION torque driver wrench kit specifically developed for scope mounting, gunsmithing, maintenance and more. Compatible with any standard 1/4 ‘’ bits.
- ACCURATE 10-70 inch-lb range with distinct 1 inch/pound increments allow for repeatable exact settings and strict adherence to desired torque specifications.
- INCLUDES premium storage case and set of 12 1/4’’ inch bits commonly used by leading brands of scope rings & bases for optics mounting.
- EASY to read scale window and visual, audible click feedback prevents damage from overtightening screws and eliminates guesswork.
- RUBBERIZED grip and optional Force-Assist driver handle make it effortless to tighten screws and fasteners accurately.
- COMPATIBLE with most rings and bases such as Weaver, Leupold, Warne, Vortex, Zeiss, Sig Sauer, Tract, Nikon, Talley, Seekins Precision, Night Force, Burris, MDT, Steiner, XLR, Ruger, Badger Ordnance, Sight Mark and more.
- PREMIUM KIT: includes protective, high-density, easy-storage case
There are so many inch-pound torque wrench for gunsmith on sale today that finding one that meets your specific needs can be difficult. Take your time and choose wisely. Make sure you take into account these considerations before making a final decision: cost, popularity, quality, size/weight/quantity. But, most importantly, how it fits with your needs.