What’s the Best Herbs For Chickens in 2020? Also, find out the top 10 list of best herbs for chickens on the market.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
Comparison Table of Top 10 Best Herbs For Chickens
|1||Scratch and Peck Feeds Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs – Supplemental Bird Treats for Chickens and Ducks – Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified -10 Ounce – 9800-01||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Chicken Nest Box Herbs 1 Pound Bag (1 Pound)||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Hormel Herb Ox Chicken Bouillon 50 Packets||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Happy Trees Chicken Nesting Herbs – 100% Natural Blend of 7 Premium Dried Herbs for Fresh Nest Box, Coop and Run – Fully Compostable 8oz. Bag||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Pampered Chicken Mama Backyard Chicken Nesting Herbs for Great Eggs 10 oz – All-Natural Backyard Chicken Feed Supplies – Hen Treats for The Best Eggs Ever – High Calcium Supplement for Chickens||9.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Herb Ox Sodium-Free Chicken Granulated Bouillon, 3.3 Ounce (2 jars)||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Herbs For Chickens||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Nesting Herbs for Backyard Chickens 5 Ounce – Scent of Spring – Keep Laying Hens Happy, Healthy and Relaxed||8.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||MitesBGone Backyard Chicken Nesting Herbs 10 oz – Get Rid of Chicken Mites and Lice Naturally||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||The Chicken Chick Sweet Coop, 5lb Bag||7.5||Check Price On Amazon|
What is the best Best Herbs For Chickens for you?
Although it is hard to recommend the Best Herbs For Chickens for individual needs, however, we have picked the winners depending on review, price, features, etc.
Our experts found that the Scratch and Peck Feeds Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs – Supplemental Bird Treats for Chickens and Ducks – Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified -10 Ounce – 9800-01 is the best for its value for the money and the Chicken Nest Box Herbs 1 Pound Bag (1 Pound) as the second winner.
However, we include a buying guide so that you can choose a herbs for chickens for you.
Best Herbs For Chickens Features
1. Scratch and Peck Feeds Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs – Supplemental Bird Treats for Chickens and Ducks – Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified -10 Ounce – 9800-01
- Natural Preventative Care – Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs is a carefully selected mix of organic herbs and edible flowers that have known benefits digestive and circulatory health.
- An Eggcellent Choice – Choosing products that are Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified is the best way to ensure you are getting the safest, healthiest, and highest-quality food for your animals and family.
- What’s in the Mix? – Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Organic Parsley, Organic Thyme, Organic Basil, Organic Oregano, Organic Nettle, Organic Calendula
- Easy To Use – Add to your daily feed ration or sprinkle liberally in nesting boxes during regular cleanings. You can also mix our herbs in a full chicken feed package up to 40-lbs. Also, it can be used at any time at the chicken coop or nesting box.
- Additional Benefits – The xanthophylls in the calendula flowers deepen yolk coloring in eggs, and nettles have been known to increase eggshell strength when used regularly.
- Spoil your pet chickens by adding this premium botanical blend from MagJo Naturals to your coop!
- Proprietary blend of the freshest herbs- MagJo Naturals only purchases the best quality herbs available
- Use in & around the chicken coop by sprinkling a generous amount in the nest boxes, litter & dust bath areas.
- Carefully hand-mixed and hand-packaged aromatic herbs and botanicals. 100% all natural! No added colors, scents or preservatives. Non-toxic, edible and bio-degradable
- HUGE 1 pound bag. There is no quantity available in the marketplace for this price.
- Hormel Herb Ox Chicken Bouillon 50 Packets
- Gluten free
- Each packet makes 8 ounces of broth
- Made with real chicken
- Add to soup, stew, gravies, sauces, and stir-fry
4. Happy Trees Chicken Nesting Herbs – 100% Natural Blend of 7 Premium Dried Herbs for Fresh Nest Box, Coop and Run – Fully Compostable 8oz. Bag
- Pamper your Poultry by sprinkling this all natural, highly aromatic herb blend throughout their living areas. The fresh and soothing scent of garden herbs encourages egg laying, keeps the coop smelling pristine and deters insects for all around healthier, happier chickens.
- Custom Hand-Crafted Blend of 7 Premium Grade Dried Herbs (Lavender, Rose Petals, Chamomile, Peppermint, Calendula, Lemongrass and Catnip) was carefully formulated to provide the perfect balance of beneficial herbal properties.
- Easy to use dry mix in a resealable pouch can be spread by hand around nesting boxes, coop, and run in between cleanings or anytime you feel like freshening up. A little goes a long way!
- Fully Compostable/Biodegradable Pouch can go straight to the compost pile instead of the trash can! At Happy Trees we want to do our part to minimize plastic waste whenever possible.
- 100% Happiness Guarantee – We believe these are the finest nesting herbs available but if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to provide a full refund.
5. Pampered Chicken Mama Backyard Chicken Nesting Herbs for Great Eggs 10 oz – All-Natural Backyard Chicken Feed Supplies – Hen Treats for The Best Eggs Ever – High Calcium Supplement for Chickens
- ✔️ SAFE FOR COOPS: Mix of all-natural nesting herbs for chicken coops and houses. Perfect for anyone looking for an herbal chicken treat supplements or all-natural poultry supply.
- ✔️ EASY TO USE: Spread hen feed supplement around your chicken coop, mix with bedding, box liners, pine shavings in laying hens’ nest boxes, or other backyard chicken snacks for hens you use. Convenient resealable bag for easy storage.
- ✔️ 100% ALL NATURAL & NON-GMO: Safe to eat and makes the perfect Non-GMO & soy free chicken treats for hens, backyard chickens, ducks, and other poultry who love herbs for pets!
- ✔️ OYSTER SHELLS PRE-MIXED IN: Crushed oyster shells for chickens and hens are already mixed in, so it’s easy to give your flock necessary vitamins & minerals.
- ✔️ 100% HAPPY CHICKEN GUARANTEE: Your chickens will love them or your MONEY BACK! No questions asked! Pet chickens love the scent of calendula, rose petals, alfalfa, oregano, basil, rosemary, chamomile, and lavender. Easy to pour into chicken supplies, nest boxes, and feeders so your hens have 24-hour access.
8. Nesting Herbs for Backyard Chickens 5 Ounce – Scent of Spring – Keep Laying Hens Happy, Healthy and Relaxed
- NON-GMO & ALL NATURAL: Mix of all-natural nesting herbs for chicken nest boxes, coops, dust baths, and hen houses. These chicken coop herbs are the perfect to scatter amongst chicken bedding.
- ENCOURAGES RELAXATION: Includes nest box herbs for chickens traditionally used to reduce stress and keep backyard chickens healthy and calm.
- EASY TO USE: Spread around your chicken coop, mix with bedding, nest box liners, pine shavings in laying hens’ nest boxes, or other backyard chicken supplies you use.
- A SMELL YOU AND YOUR CHICKEN’S WILL LOVE: Makes the perfect blend for chicken nesting material, as well as for ducks, and other poultry! Pet chickens love the scent of calendula, rose hips, sage, basil, marjoram, rosemary, lavender, chamomile, alfalfa, and coriander.
- 100% HAPPY CHICKEN GUARANTEE: Your chickens will love them or your MONEY BACK! No questions asked!
- MitesBGone Dried Herbs For Chickens is a mix of all-natural nesting herbs for chicken coops, houses, and dust baths. These herbs are traditionally used to prevent and repel mites (insects that can cause scaly leg mites) and chicken lice.
- Spread around your chicken coop, mix with bedding, nest box liners, pine shavings in laying hens’ nest boxes, or other backyard chicken supplies you use. Convenient resealable bag for easy storage.
- Safe to eat, and makes the perfect non GMO & soy free chicken feed blend for backyard chickens, ducks, and other poultry who love herbs for pets!
- Pet chickens love the scent of peppermint, spearmint, thyme, rosemary, and garlic!
- Directions: Sprinkle 1 cup around your backyard chicken coop 2 – 3 times per week.
- Sweet Coop is a natural mineral known as zeolite. Zeolite absorbs moisture like a sponge while neutralizing odor by arresting harmful ammonia gas molecules like a magnet
- Sweet Coop can be used with all litter types, including pine shavings, sand, and Standlee Flock Fresh
- Less moisture means fewer flies, a sweeter-smelling coop and fresh coop air. Plus, reduced risk for frostbite
- Use in a clean, empty coop, sprinkle a layer of Sweet Coop on the floor followed by your litter of choice. Sprinkle additional Sweet Coop on top of the litter as needed
- 100% all natural! No added colors, scents or preservatives. Non-toxic. Recommended for use with chickens, ducks, gamebirds, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, dogs and cats
There are so many herbs for chickens on sale today that finding one that meets your specific needs can be difficult. Take your time and choose wisely. Make sure you take into account these considerations before making a final decision: cost, popularity, quality, size/weight/quantity. But, most importantly, how it fits with your needs.