To help you make an informed decision, let’s take a look at some of the most popular fertilizer for fig trees in pots on the market today.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
|1||Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food – Liquid Fertilizer for Potted Figs – Nutrient Rich Formula to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants (8 oz)||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Jobe’s Organics 04226, Fertilizer Spikes, For Fruit & Citrus, 6 Spikes||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Dr. Earth 708P Organic 9 Fruit Tree Fertilizer In Poly Bag, 4-Pound||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Stems and Leaves (8 Ounces)||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts||9.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food – Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs – Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants (5 oz)||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||A Guide To Growing Figs: Planting And Caring For Fig Trees: Fig Tree Care Guide||8.7||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Indoor Plant Food – All-Purpose Fertilizer (Liquid Alternative) – Best for Houseplants Indoors + Common Home Outdoor Plants in Pots (5 oz)||8.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Down to Earth Organic Fruit Tree Fertilizer Mix 6-2-4, 5lb||8.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes, 12 Spikes||7.8||Check Price On Amazon|
Best fertilizer for fig trees in pots for The Money
This is our list of the 10 best fertilizer for fig trees in pots. We recommend you use Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food – Liquid Fertilizer for Potted Figs – Nutrient Rich Formula to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants (8 oz) . This is because it has more features and is more stable than the rest. Additionally, its price is quite fair when you consider the advantages.
If you discover it to be out of your budget, you may consider going for the Jobe’s Organics 04226, Fertilizer Spikes, For Fruit & Citrus, 6 Spikes as the second option.
Take note that the best fertilizer for fig trees in pots is not necessarily the most affordable one. Take into consideration characteristics like size, efficiency, and price before making a choice.
Best Fertilizer For Fig Trees In Pots Features
1. Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food – Liquid Fertilizer for Potted Figs – Nutrient Rich Formula to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants (8 oz)
- WONDERFULLY ORGANIC – Contains safe, all natural organic ingredients to help grow large, tall, and strong fiddle leaf trees.
- BALANCED NUTRIENTS – Complete nutrient blend to feed your ficus and promote steady growth, a strong root structure, beautiful leaves, sturdy branches, and better overall health. Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant!
- FOR GREEN GLOSSY LEAVES – Effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use liquid formula helps your tree produce gorgeous leaves that gloss and shine! Regular applications further strengthens your houseplant while giving it the care it needs to grow beautiful glossy green leaves.
- GENTLY FEEDS – Our gentle NPK formula provides all the essential nutrients your ficus plants require. Delivering the nutrition your houseplants crave that’s lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters. Simply mix with water to feed your potted trees with a wonderfully nourishing soil-drench!
- NATURAL BEAUTY – A live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe. This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various pot sizes: Ficus Lyrata (Fiddle Leaf), Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa (Sacred Fig), Ficus Elastica, (Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant) Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig), Alli (Narrow Leaf) and more!
- Efficient delivery system for organics
- Ideal for fruit and citrus trees
- Available in a 6 pack re-sealable pouch
- Stimulates healthy root development
- For healthier fruit
- Made with 100% organic and natural ingredients
- Contains no GMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge
- Feeds for several months
- Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae stimulate hearty root development
- More nutritious fruits; stable consistent plant growth, no growth spikes; 100-percent natural and organic; more abundant sets
- Exceptional results as nutrients are released quickly; feeds for several months; consistent premium quality; 100-Percent natural, organic formula
- Eight select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance
- Provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed
4. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Stems and Leaves (8 Ounces)
- ARE YOU STARVING YOUR FIDDLE LEAF FIG? Fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. The original Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant.
- ALL-ORGANIC Original Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long.
- INCLUDES FREE FIDDLE LEAF FIG CARE WEBINAR AND E-BOOK with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
- CERTIFIED NON-TOXIC AND TESTED IN INDEPENDENT LAB FOR SAFETY. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Made in the USA by a woman-owned small business.
- EASY TO USE WITH NO MIXING OR MESS by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
5. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts
- FEED YOUR FICUS: Contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves
- LONG-LASTING: Dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree
- 3-1-2 NPK FIG TREE FERTILIZER RATIO: This is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly
- RAW NUTRIENTS: Nitrogen (N) promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus (P) is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium (K) helps your fickle ficus grow healthy
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR FICUS: Can be used to feed: Ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig), Alli, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis
6. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food – Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs – Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants (5 oz)
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS – A balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health. Provides the proper nutrients to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant!
- FOR GREEN GLOSSY LEAVES – Effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine. Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that’s lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters.
- GENTLE, STEADY FEEDING – A great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and too much water.
- LONG LASTING FOR REAL RESULTS – One application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget.
- NATURAL BEAUTY – A live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe. This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata (Fiddle Leaf), Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa (Sacred Fig), Ficus Elastica, (Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant) Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig), Alli (Narrow Leaf) and more!
8. Indoor Plant Food – All-Purpose Fertilizer (Liquid Alternative) – Best for Houseplants Indoors + Common Home Outdoor Plants in Pots (5 oz)
- NUTRIENT ESSENTIALS – High quality, urea free balanced mix of macro and micro nutrients that gently feeds all potted household plants. Helps encourage strong roots, new growth, and beautiful leaves for sustainable long term plant health.
- LASTS LONGER, FOR LESS – Easy to use, slow release granular formula feeds the plants around your house for months at a time! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your potting mix, water, and watch your plants thrive! Perfect for pots with bark, sphagnum moss, perlite, and other organic soil mixes.
- TRULY ALL-PURPOSE – Great for advanced and beginners in plant care. Use with all common houseplant types (indoor and outdoor) in various pots and containers. Safe to use on live plants around the entire house, apartment, and office.
- GROW WITH CONFIDENCE – Our fertilizer is made with you in mind. Whether this is your first plant or your 100th, you can rest assured our ready to use fertilizer is easy to understand and easy to apply.
- FOR POPULAR HOUSEPLANTS – Fiddle leaf fig, snake plant, orchids, bonsai trees, spider, string of pearls, monstera, pothos, zz, bamboo, peace lily, aloe vera, prayer, hoya, mums, ivy, elephant ear, palm, fern, pilea, philodenron, dracaena, chinese evergreen, succulents, cactus, jasmine, money tree, other hanging and trailing plants, terrarium plants, tropical plants and many more!
- Down to Earth Fruit Tree is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 6-2-4 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production
- Specially formulated to encourage productive home orchards full of the delicious and nutritious tree fruits now popular in many backyard gardens
- Fruit Tree fertilizer provides primary nutrients for plant growth plus added calcium for proper fruit development, so you can enjoy bountiful crops of home grown fruit
- From apples, pears and plums to mangos, pomegranates and figs, Fruit Tree can be used on all varieties of fruiting canes, shrubs and trees
- Ingredients: Feather Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Langbeinite, Potassium Sulfate, Alfalfa Meal and Kelp Meal
- Promotes more fruit and lush foliage (vs unfed)
- Contains natural ingredients
- Feed once per season in Spring and Fall
- Also great for use on palm trees
- Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong fruit, citrus, and palm trees
How to Choose the Best Fertilizer For Fig Trees In Pots for Your Money?
It would be best to consider several things before purchasing a fertilizer for fig trees in pots. Whether you’re buying new clothes, shoes, or accessories, certain things will factor in your buying decision.
Will I Get Good Value For My Money?
There are many ways to spend money, and you want to make sure that you’re getting something in return. So make sure your fertilizer for fig trees in pots is worth what you’re paying for it. Whether that means there are many included features or, as with many electronics these days, there’s an affordable extended warranty. You should also think about whether you’ll be able to repair or replace your purchase if something goes wrong easily.
Does it Have all the Necessary Features?
It would help ensure that no features are missing in your fertilizer for fig trees in pots. It is important because you will have to face many more problems if missing features. Hence, you may need to spend additional money to buy those features. So make sure your device has all the basic and advanced features before spending money on it.
How Convenient Is It To Use?
If you’re purchasing fertilizer for fig trees in pots the first time, you may want to think twice before purchasing. If you’re going to be frustrated and confused by a product every time you try to use it, there’s no way that purchase is worth it. It can also help if others use your purchase; if they don’t know how to use it, they might not feel comfortable relying on it. In that case, read our review on Best Fertilizer For Fig Trees In Pots.
Will I Miss Out On Anything If I Don’t Have This?
Sometimes, we feel like we’re missing out on something great if we don’t get our hands on an item as soon as it hits store shelves. Other times, we think that buying an item will be worth it. If you’re unsure whether or not you should get something, consider these questions before pulling out your wallet: Will I miss out on anything if I don’t have a particular fertilizer for fig trees in pots?
How Did Others Evaluate the Product?
When making an online purchase, it’s easy to trust user reviews. The internet is full of information, and you can easily find facts and reviews by going through different websites. For example, you can check out Amazon, eBay, Pinterest, or other review sites. In addition, there are plenty of places where you can get reliable information on fertilizer for fig trees in pots that have attracted hundreds of customers over time.
Finally, there are no hard and fast rules. If it any fertilizer for fig trees in pots fits your needs you can go for it. However, always make sure to purchase for reputed e-commerce and brand. This way you can solve lots of problems.