To help you make an informed decision, let’s take a look at some of the most popular decoy gloves on the market today.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
Comparison Table of Top 10 Best Decoy Gloves
|1||Extreme Cold Weather PVC Coated with Thinsulate Lined Decoy Hunting Gloves, 330, Size: One Size Fits Most||9.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Drake Waterfowl MST Double Duty Decoy Glove Blades Habitat Large||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||TIDEWE Decoy Gloves with Silicone Textured Surface, Waterproof Insulated 5mm Neoprene Men Hunting Gloves, Elbow Length Waterfowl Realtree MAX5 Camo Duck Decoy Gloves（Size XL）||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||DecoyPro Decoy Gloves – Elbow Length Duck Hunting Camo Gloves – Textured Grip with Insulated, Waterproof Neoprene Fabric – Comfortable Duck Hunting Accessories – Wader Gloves One Size Fits Most||9.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||STORMR Realtree Max 5 Stealth Gauntlet Neoprene Decoy Water Proof Hunting Gloves (Realtree Max 5, X-Large) (Decoy Glove)||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||STORMR Realtree Max 5 Stealth Gauntlet Neoprene Decoy Water Proof Hunting Gloves (Realtree Max 5, Large) (Gauntlet Glove)||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Allen Waterproof Decoy Gloves, 18″ Neoprene, Realtree MAX-5 Camo||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Redneck Convent Trapping Gauntlet Gloves – 38in Insulated Waterproof Gloves Shoulder Length Duck Hunting Accessories Decoy Gloves||8.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Drake Waterfowl Unisex MST Refuge Gore-Tex Double Duty Decoy Gloves, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Small (DRAK-DW4503-006-1)||8.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||STORMR Realtree Max 5 Stealth Gauntlet Neoprene Decoy Water Proof Hunting Gloves (Realtree Max 5, Large) (Decoy Glove)||7.7||Check Price On Amazon|
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying Decoy Gloves
If you want to make smart purchasing decisions, you need to learn what makes one product better than another. You might think that buying the cheapest item is the best strategy, but this isn’t always the case – in fact, it may lead to more problems down the road.
If you’re an online buyer who loves getting the best deals, then you know all about the thrill of searching for products that are worth your money. However, as you browse through several items and compare prices, you may have found yourself asking questions like these:
- Does the decoy gloves has all the necessary features to meet your expectations?
- What are the must-have features that you are looking from a decoy gloves?
- How much you want to expend to purchase a quality decoy gloves?
- How much require maintenance and upkeep costs required?
- Where to find reliable information about decoy gloves?
When deciding whether or not you should buy something, quality and guarantee should be at the top of your list. If you’re spending money on a product, you want it to be safe. You also need to make sure that any warranty or guarantee is easy to understand and enforce. If there are unclear terms in either department, you could be in for some trouble if something goes wrong.
Best Decoy Gloves Features
1. Extreme Cold Weather PVC Coated with Thinsulate Lined Decoy Hunting Gloves, 330, Size: One Size Fits Most
- Waterproof sandy finish with rough grip is perfect for duck hunting, fishing, trapping, crabbing and snow blower
- Long extended gauntlet cuff to keep snow, ice and lake water out during winter. Keeps hands dry. Great for field dressing deer and working waterfowl
- Ideal for extremely freezing cold or icy wet weather. Perfect for warm hands during the hunt! Great Drake Gloves!
- Brown glove color helps hunters blend in to wilderness
- 100% PVC Coating / Lining: 100% Thinsulate Insulation (better than fleece)
- Refuge HS outer fabric treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant)
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX¨ membrane
- Digitized goat skin leather palm
- Webbing cinch with tri-glide at wrist
- Shock cord with toggle on arm closure
3. TIDEWE Decoy Gloves with Silicone Textured Surface, Waterproof Insulated 5mm Neoprene Men Hunting Gloves, Elbow Length Waterfowl Realtree MAX5 Camo Duck Decoy Gloves（Size XL）
- Waterproof & Windproof: Keeping hands dry is important, especially when it’s cold. The TideWe Decoy Gloves are made of 5mm high-stretch waterproof neoprene material. Additionally, the internal blind-stitched seams and external glued seamless design ensures no water penetration.
- Warm Insulation: There’s nothing worse than cold hands when you go to grab your trusty shotgun. There are 3-layers of insulated material: Realtree Camo Fabric, 5mm Insulated Neoprene and Warm Internal Fleece Lining, which are sure to keep your hands warm and comfortable.
- Non-Slip Grip Palm: TideWe Decoy Gloves feature a silicone pattern textured palm surface providing perfect grip on your gun and decoys in wet conditions.
- User-Friendly Design: Ease Of use is important when in the field. TideWe decoy gloves feature an improved design. Elbow length design keeps your hand and forearm dry, warm and protected. Large Cuff Opening makes it easy to put the decoy gloves over your jacket.
- Affordable Innovation: The TideWe Professionally Designed Duck Hunting Decoy Gloves offer a ton of great features to help you be successful on your next waterfowl hunt!
4. DecoyPro Decoy Gloves – Elbow Length Duck Hunting Camo Gloves – Textured Grip with Insulated, Waterproof Neoprene Fabric – Comfortable Duck Hunting Accessories – Wader Gloves One Size Fits Most
- WATERPROOF DUCK DECOY GLOVES: Have a comfortable hunting experience with DecoyPro’s elbow length duck hunting gloves. These insulated waterproof gloves ensure dry hands, especially in the cold weather.
- ELBOW LENGTH DESIGN: Keep your hands and arms dry and warm while setting up and taking down your duck decoy spread. These neoprene gloves for hunting will fit over your jacket or clothing for a snug fit.
- TEXTURED GRIP SURFACE: Our decoy gloves have a specially designed grip surface on the fingers and palms so you can have a tight grip on your decoys and decoy lines as you place them in the water.
- SOFT INSULATED LINING: Created with comfort and warmth in mind. The inside of these gloves are lined with 5mm thick soft neoprene to keep you comfortable during your hunting trips. Necessary duck hunting gear!
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST (Medium to Extra Large): Designed to fit well on a variety of hand sizes (Medium to XL) for a natural and comfortable feel.
5. STORMR Realtree Max 5 Stealth Gauntlet Neoprene Decoy Water Proof Hunting Gloves (Realtree Max 5, X-Large) (Decoy Glove)
- Stormr Stealth Decoy Glove – Realtree Max-5
6. STORMR Realtree Max 5 Stealth Gauntlet Neoprene Decoy Water Proof Hunting Gloves (Realtree Max 5, Large) (Gauntlet Glove)
- Stormr Stealth Gauntlet Glove – Realtree Max-5
- Keeps your hands warm and dry in cold water
- Great for waterfowl season
- Neoprene construction with dot grip palm/finger surfaces
- Realtree MAX-5 camo pattern
- 18″ length, one size fits most
8. Redneck Convent Trapping Gauntlet Gloves – 38in Insulated Waterproof Gloves Shoulder Length Duck Hunting Accessories Decoy Gloves
- WATERPROOF HUNTING GLOVES: You no longer have to get your hands and winter snow gloves wet when setting up and tearing down your waterfowl hunting accessories; Use the Redneck Convent Extra Long Waterproof Insulated Gloves Duck Hunting Gloves to stay warm and dry while hunting and setting decoy traps; Extra-long gauntlet covers all the way up and across your shoulders
- NOT ONLY FOR HUNTING: These trapping gloves can be used as crabbing gloves and ice fishing gloves to protect you when you have to submerge your hands into freezing and bacteria-filled waters; Use these cold weather work gloves to stay warm when operating a snow blower or snow shovel; Because of their resistance to liquids and chemicals, these water proof gloves can even be used for chemical handling and fabric dyeing
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Large size gauntlet glove PVC gloves and extended shoulder covers easily fit over your coat and stays in place credited to the 7-inch (17.8 cm) connector that fits across your back; Single cotton layer lines the inside of these cold weather waterproof gloves for extra comfort and warmth; Large arm openings make it easy to put on and remove
- EXTENDED SHOULDER LENGTH PROTECTION: Extended gauntlets protect your hands, wrists, arms, and shoulders from the freezing weather, cold snow, and icy water when duck hunting and ice fishing; 38-inch (96.5 cm) length from tip of middle finger to farthest edge of glove; Ideal for trappers, skinners, butchers, and chemical handlers due to their flexibility and textured grips
- BUILT TO LAST: PVC coating provides excellent resistance to abrasion, water, oils, greases, chemicals, and other solvents; Duck hunting gear drake waterfowl gloves features textured materials over the hands to enhance their gripping ability when working with decoys and decoy lines
9. Drake Waterfowl Unisex MST Refuge Gore-Tex Double Duty Decoy Gloves, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Small (DRAK-DW4503-006-1)
- VERSATILE HUNTING GLOVES – The Drake’s MST Refuge HS GORE-TEX Double Duty Decoy gloves are the ultimate gauntlet-style gloves for waterfowl hunters
- WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE – Sporting a gauntlet-style design, the Double Duty Decoy gloves feature a waterproof GORE-TEX membrane to keep your hands protected from rain and snow as well as Refuge HS outer treated fabric for additional water repellent
- GORE-TEX – The GORE-TEX membrane delivers waterproof and breathable protection that waterfowl hunters need to be effective in the field
- LEATHER PALM – Drake MST Double Duty gloves for men have a digitized goat-leather palm and full-length gauntlet for cutting-edge comfort
- FEATURES – Webbing cinch with tri-glide at wrist, shock cord with toggle on arm closure, full length gauntlet fits over coat, Refuge HS outer fabric treated with DWR, digitized goat skin leather palm
10. STORMR Realtree Max 5 Stealth Gauntlet Neoprene Decoy Water Proof Hunting Gloves (Realtree Max 5, Large) (Decoy Glove)
- Stormr Stealth Decoy Glove – Realtree Max-5
How to Choose the Best Decoy Gloves?
Making the choice between different products can be difficult and stressful, especially if you’re looking to purchase something for the first time. Whether you’re choosing between different brands of decoy gloves, it can be hard to tell which option will work best for your needs.
Here is how you can decide the best.
Determine What Problem You’re Solving
Before you choose a decoy gloves, first you have to find a problem that needs solving. This doesn’t have to be as broad as world hunger or anything like that. Small issues can be just as pressing and thus just as worthy of your attention (and money). In fact, sometimes small problems can lead you to refund the product.
Read Through Product Descriptions and Features
When you’re trying to choose among a few similar products, start by reading through their product descriptions. These are likely more in-depth than what’s on the actual product page and will give you an idea of what each one can do for you, even if they don’t directly compete with each other. Read them carefully and look out for decoy gloves that will help you narrow down your search further.
Understand What Makes a Product the Best Solution for You
Before you can make an informed decision, it’s essential that you understand what makes one product a better fit than another. To put it simply,
- Does the decoy gloves you choose has a greater value for your specific needs?
- Does its basic function meet your requirements or surpass them?
- Is it more cost-effective than similar decoy gloves?
- Will it be easy to use and will save you time ?
- Do the manufature offer customer support in case something wrong or has issues?
Once you have a few products that you think maybe a good fit for your business, you’ll want to compare them. Which is more likely to be successful? How do they work? Which do people like better? These are some questions you can ask yourself when comparing two decoy gloves that might work best for you.
Research Reviews and Ratings
Before you buy any product, research reviews and ratings for that decoy gloves. You can find out how products compare against each other, what people like about them and what they don’t like about them. All of these are things you’ll want to look at before you choose a product. And trust your own judgment; if something doesn’t sound right to you personally, it probably isn’t worth spending your money on.
Reduce Down to Top Two Solutions
When you’re considering various options, it’s easy to get caught up in information overload. But don’t feel like you have to compare everything before choosing a decoy gloves. Instead, make a list of your potential options and then reduce it down to only two choices. Ask yourself which two are most important and why. Then, try them out in real life.
Make a Decision
Making a decision may be one of your most difficult tasks when choosing among products. There are many factors that you must take into consideration and there are even more products for you to choose from. Despite all of these decisions, it’s important to remember that you can always change your mind! We recommend starting by considering what is most important to you in a decoy gloves.
For example, is the price an important factor? Are customer reviews most important? Is luxury an absolute must?
Choosing the right decoy gloves for your needs is no small task. Now that you’ve learned more about decoy glovess, you’ll be better equipped to choose one for yourself in the future. Always keep in mind that when it comes to a decoy gloves, durability, and stability are the two most important considerations.
While you may be able to get more features for a higher price with some of these, they can be more expensive. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on a high-end decoy gloves; you can get by with a more budget-friendly model that will last for many years.