Are you looking for the Best Container For Tomatoes? Here we have 7479 reviewes and compile 10 of the most popular container for tomatoes.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
|1||Tomato Saver by Gourmac||9.7||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||4 Pieces Silicone Fruit and Vegetable Shaped Savers, Storage Containers for Fridge, Avocado Lemon Tomato and Onion Keeper/Saver/Holder, Refrigerator Vegetable Crisper||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Zero Japan Seasoning Container Tomato 420cc Kitchen Container BST-17||9.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Tomato Container Gardening Tips: How To Grow Delicious Tomato Varieties In Pots||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Tomato Holder, Vegetable Keeper, Food Saver, Useful Kitchen Gadgets||9.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Pakopako Lunch Sauce Container Tomato and Bear Bottle||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Plastic Clamshell Containers for Berries, Cherry Tomatoes, and Other Small Produce – 1-Pint Size (Pack of 25)||8.7||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||48 pcs Plastic Nursery Pot for Plants 2.75″ Square x 3.25″ Seed Starting/Transplant Plant Containers for Tomatoes Basil Peppers Mint with 48 Label Markers and Drain Holes for Germination with Ebook||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||SUNTRADE 2 Pack Potato Grow Bags,5 7 10 Gallons Non-Woven Fabric,Velcro Window Garden Planting Container for tomatos potatos Vegetables (10 Gallon)||8.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Prepworks by Progressive Produce ProKeeper, , 3-Quart, Stay-Fresh Vent System, Small Peppers, Tomatoes||8.0||Check Price On Amazon|
Best container for tomatoes
Ultimately, I have two recommendations for the best container for tomatoes you can buy and it depends on what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for container for tomatoes, you can’t go wrong with the Tomato Saver by Gourmac. It’s the highest quality container for tomatoes on this list and made by the brand. If you’re just looking for something to in budget, your best option is the inexpensive 4 Pieces Silicone Fruit and Vegetable Shaped Savers, Storage Containers for Fridge, Avocado Lemon Tomato and Onion Keeper/Saver/Holder, Refrigerator Vegetable Crisper .
Whichever one you decide on, don’t forget to read the guide!
Best Container For Tomatoes Features
- Keeps cut tomatoes fresh longer
- Tomatoes stay fresh and firm
- Fun for serving sliced tomatoes
- Easy to spot in a crowded refrigerator
- BPA free and dishwasher safe
2. 4 Pieces Silicone Fruit and Vegetable Shaped Savers, Storage Containers for Fridge, Avocado Lemon Tomato and Onion Keeper/Saver/Holder, Refrigerator Vegetable Crisper
- What you will get: the package contains 4 pieces silicone fruit and vegetable keepers including avocado, lemon, tomato and onion keeper, sufficient quantity to meet your different uses
- Reliable and durable material: made of quality PP and PS meterial, the storage container is reliable and durable to use, not easy to fray and crack, dishwasher safe, it can serve you for a long time
- Good sealing design: you can open or seal by rotating the upper part of the tomato container, it helps keep food fresh by isolating air while it stops the smell from spreading throughout the room
- Reusable and washable: the vegetable storage containers with smooth surface are easy to clean, reusable and washable, which helps store vegetables and fruits, and reduce food waste, nice kitchen tools for daily use
- Cute appearance and practical design: imitate the shape of fruits and vegetables, and adopt vibrant color, the food vegetable savers are cute to enhance your appetite; The top part of the vegetable container is transparent that you can conveniently see the food inside without opening the lid
- We have added a unique sprinkle to the traditional saltbox. Its lid is made from Hinoki wood (Japanese cypress) which allows the salt to “breathe” while keeping exterior odors away.
- Compared to open salt containers like salt pigs, our saltboxes are easier to refill and access while they protect the salt from kitchen splatter and from clumping in humid conditions.
- Our comfortable carry-handle lets you maneuver with ease with one hand while you’re seasoning your dish or salting a pot of boiling water (in a hurry!). With the attached flip-lid, you never have to accidentally lose it or leave the salt exposed to food debris.
- It sits nicely on the counter with your other kitchen containers as it is space-saving (for its capacity), not to mention it’s visually appealing. Choose the color that best fits the flavor of your kitchen!
- The lid is made out of Hinoki wood (Japanese cypress) to keep odors away. Ceramic keeps salt free of moisture, chemicals, dust, and food splashes.
- KEEPS TOMATOES FRESH: After you’ve cut up your tomato, store the leftovers in this tomato container. Produce keepers like this can keep your tomatoes crisp and crunchy — exactly how tomatoes should taste! This means that you can use one tomato for multiple meals without compromising your wallet or your tastebuds.
- FUN, UNIQUE DESIGN: Our tomato keeper is shaped just like a red tomato, so you’ll always know what’s inside of it. It’s made from durable and long-lasting silicone, which helps keep it fresher longer. Because it’s made from silicone, it’s easy to clean. Simply wash it in the dishwasher on the top rack.
- EASY TO STORE: This kitchen gadget makes storing tomatoes easy. Just slip your tomato inside, store it in the fridge, and you’re all set! Plus, the distinct shape and color are so recognizable! You’ll never again have to rummage through the fridge for extended periods of time trying to find your tomato.
- FUN FOR SERVING: This useful tomato-shaped container offers a fun way to serve tomatoes at your next barbecue or picnic. With decorative cases like this, you and your guests will never wonder what happened to the tomatoes. Whether you’re serving sandwiches or hamburgers or like to meal prep, our tomato saver is perfect for you.
- GREAT GIFT: Many people love cooking gifts, especially aspiring chefs or newlyweds. This eco-friendly product is ideal for cooks and anyone else who is interested in reducing waste. This reusable container can be hand washed or put in the dishwasher. Everyone can appreciate a sustainable gift like this tomato keeper.
- 3 tomato and one big bear bottle
- Screw tops minimize leakage
- Reuseable or disposable sauce containers as your needs
- Perfect for including soy sauce or other sauces with your picnic lunch or bento
7. Plastic Clamshell Containers for Berries, Cherry Tomatoes, and Other Small Produce – 1-Pint Size (Pack of 25)
- Commercial-grade pint-sized containers protect delicate produce against bruising
- High-transparency, crystal-clear plastic allows unimpeded viewing of contents
- Tough and durable; can be washed and reused season after season
- Hinged lid snaps closed and stays closed
- BPA-free; made in the U.S.A.
8. 48 pcs Plastic Nursery Pot for Plants 2.75″ Square x 3.25″ Seed Starting/Transplant Plant Containers for Tomatoes Basil Peppers Mint with 48 Label Markers and Drain Holes for Germination with Ebook
- SEEDLING STARTER ESSENTIALS – These plastic pots for plants are great to germinate and start different types of seeds before moving the plants to larger containers. The size (2.75 x 3.25 inch) gives plenty of room to get the plants going and ideal to transmit room temperature for optimal root growth. Excellent for medicinal herb seeds, basil, mints, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, spinach, etc.
- IDEAL PAIR WITH IGGRO TRAY – With IGGRO tray, conveniently carry or organize pots in one go. Our nursery pots will simply pop or bend without breaking as you easily remove the seedling. The seedling pots are 1.9mm, makes it easier to get the seedlings out without damaging the fragile roots. The perfect size for cuttings and saplings.
- INCLUDES DRAIN HOLES & LABEL MARKERS – Each seedling pot comes with drain holes at the bottom. The holes are not too large to lose soil or too much water, but not too small to be ineffective, either. 48 white sturdy label markers are also included so you can easily identify the plant in each plant containers. If you didn’t become a gardening expert, feel free to return these nursery pots within 30 days to get your FULL refund!
- REUSABLE STURDY MATERIAL – These potting pots are made of premium PP materials, which are reusable, recyclable, and sturdy for both indoor and outdoor uses. Simply wash these transplant pots with bleach and water solution and let them air dry. They’re stackable and ideal to be used again for the next season’s vegetables.
- BE THE GREEN THUMB YOU WANT TO BE – IGGRO starter plant pots are made for long lasting usage, so treat them well and never buy again. These plant pots can also be recycled as containers for stationery, accessories and other small items. They are a match made in heaven with IGGRO pots tray. Get a FREE gardening ebook for every purchase. Click ADD TO CART now!
9. SUNTRADE 2 Pack Potato Grow Bags,5 7 10 Gallons Non-Woven Fabric,Velcro Window Garden Planting Container for tomatos potatos Vegetables (10 Gallon)
- Material: Non-woven fabric
- SIZE:5 gallon: 23*28cm / 9.1*11inch 7 gallon: 28*33cm / 11*13inch 10 gallon: 33*38cm / 13*15inch
- They can be used to plant the potato, taro, radish, carrots, onions, and many other vegetables.
- The bag can be used on the porch, patio, lawn, garden, sidewalk, driveway, balcony, Nursery or just about anywhere else!
- Packing list: 2 x potato planting bag
10. Prepworks by Progressive Produce ProKeeper, , 3-Quart, Stay-Fresh Vent System, Small Peppers, Tomatoes
- KEEP FRESHER LONGER: Keep produce fresh up to 2-times Longer with the Prepworks produce ProKeeper by Progressive
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: The flow-through Stay-Fresh vent system and reservoir base allows you to customize the environment for maximum freshness for all your fruits and vegetables
- EASY TO READ MEASURMENTS: The Clear, press-in lid features a printed storage guide for common produce
- ELITE DRY FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER: The grooved colander base promotes air flow and drains excess water, while the bottom cover is removable so it can be use as a colander; rinsing and storing produce in one container
- BPA FREE AND DISHWASHER SAFE: This produce keeper is BPA-free and dishwasher safe and it has a 3-quart capacity and is ideal for carrots, small peppers, tomatoes and grapes
How to Choose the Best Container For Tomatoes
Choosing the best container for tomatoes to buy can be difficult, especially when so many are available to choose from. If you’re going to spend your hard-earned money on something, you must do it right. Besides, ensure that your purchase is, in fact, the best available on the market.
Consider these tips when choosing the best that money can buy.
Define your Goals
Before you go shopping for a container for tomatoes, be sure you know exactly what you’re looking for. Knowing your budget and being realistic about what you want will help narrow down your options. There are plenty of products out there that claim to do a lot, but if they’re not meeting all of your needs, they might not be worth it in the end.
Do your Research
The second step in choosing a container for tomatoes to purchase is doing your research. This is because there are so many different options that it would be very easy for you to go with whatever catches your eye first. However, if you take a little bit of time and look at all of your available options, you’ll have an easier time deciding which one would be best for you.
Get Advice from a Professional
When you’re buying, don’t trust that you’ll make a good choice. Instead, ask someone who has experience with using container for tomatoes. For example, go into your local hardware store and ask for recommendations from someone who works there, or go on Amazon and search for reviews from other users. You should consult with an expert no matter what you buy—from running shoes to cell phones.
Consider the Price
A cheap product might seem like a good deal, but it’s important to consider why something is less expensive. For example, some manufacturers use lower-quality ingredients to keep prices low. So if you pay less for a cheaper container for tomatoes, you could end up with fewer benefits or experience more issues—and still, need to buy replacements quickly.
Consider Quality and Durability
When you’re comparing container for tomatoes, consider its quality. If it’s something you expect to have for a long time, look for something that will last. You should also look at its durability—if it isn’t made of good materials, it won’t hold up well over time. Most importantly, when making your purchase, check out reviews and feedback from other users so you can learn about the product’s performance.
Make sure it fits your Needs
This sounds like a no-brainer, but it’s critical. Before buying container for tomatoes, read the product descriptions and make sure that it fits. Some items can be returned or exchanged while others can’t. If possible, go in the store or try something on before purchasing.
Once an item is purchased online, even if it’s from Amazon with free returns and shipping, there is typically only one chance to exchange for another size. Ensure it has all the features that you looking for before making a purchase.
There are so many container for tomatoes on sale today that finding one that meets your specific needs can be difficult. Take your time and choose wisely. Make sure you take into account these considerations before making a final decision: cost, popularity, quality, size/weight/quantity. But, most importantly, how it fits with your needs.