We have gone through 10 of the best competition magazine pouch to help you decide. Also researched to ensure how to choose a competition magazine pouch.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
|1||KRYDEX IPSC USPSA IDPA Competition Shooting Multi-Angle Adjustment Speed Shooter’s Pistol Magazine Pouch Mag Holster Holder (BK 4 Pcs)||9.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Black Scorpion Gear Competition Magazine Pouches for Double Stack Magazines 9 mm.40-1 1/2 in Belt IPSC, USPSA Approved 4 pcs||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Black Scorpion Gear Competition Magazine Pouch Magnetic USPSA fits Magazine STI SVI 2011 – Black – TBM1||9.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Black Scorpion Gear Competition Magazine Pouch Single Stack, IPSC, USPSA, 3 Gun – Yellow – SGM7||9.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Black Scorpion Gear Competition Magazine Pouch Double Stack, IPSC, USPSA – Black – SGM1||9.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Single Magazine Pouch, Universal 9mm .40 Mag Holder Double Stack Mag. Holster 1911 Single Stack Magazine Pouch with 1.5”-2.0” Belt Clip for Glock Sig sauer S&W Beretta Browning Taurus H&K and More||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Black Scorpion Gear Competition Magazine Pouch USPSA fits Magazine STI SVI 2011 – Black – TB1||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Safariland 774 Competition Rifle Magazine Holder, Black, STX Tactical||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Competition Magazine Pouch Single/Double Stack, Ambidextrous IPSC, USPSA Approved||8.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Safariland 773 Competition Magazine Pouch STX Black Laminate LH Size 4||7.6||Check Price On Amazon|
Best Competition Magazine Pouch Features
1. KRYDEX IPSC USPSA IDPA Competition Shooting Multi-Angle Adjustment Speed Shooter’s Pistol Magazine Pouch Mag Holster Holder (BK 4 Pcs)
- Made of strong and durable ABS polymer material ,Designed for the Competitive Edge Expected by the Best
- 360 degrees rotation with a hole for easy setup and adjustment on and off the field
- Fits for Competition Belt with 1.5 inch wide and max to 0.3 inch thickness (Belt and magazine are not included,but we have 1.5″ IPSC belt sold in our store).
- Fits Single Stack and Double Stack Magazines,Fits mags for STI, SV, Para, Caspian, Bul M5, Kimber Hi Cap, all Small Framed Glock, HK USP Pistols in 9mm and 40 Smith and Wesson, Browning P35, CZ75, XD & XDM, 1911, G17,Multi-angle adjustment fit for different people requirement.
- Come with 2 extra spacers ,can use spacers to covert from a double stack to single stack. If you don’t know how to use it ,please refer our brief instruction manual in detail page.
2. Black Scorpion Gear Competition Magazine Pouches for Double Stack Magazines 9 mm.40-1 1/2 in Belt IPSC, USPSA Approved 4 pcs
- Includes: (4x) Double Stack Magazine Pouches – for left and right hand shooters. Includes hardware to convert from double stack to single stack
- Made from polymer nylon 6 which makes it lightweight, strong and durable. Designed specifically for competition shooters in IPSC, USPSA and 3-Gun
- Fits 1 1/2” belts – Adjustable magazine pressure by turning knob
- Compatible with all 9 mm, .40 magazines such as, STI, SV, Para, Caspian, Bul M5, Kimber Hi Cap, all Small Framed Glock, HK USP Pistols in 9mm and 40 Smith and Wesson, Browning P35, CZ75, XD & XDM
3. Black Scorpion Gear Competition Magazine Pouch Magnetic USPSA fits Magazine STI SVI 2011 – Black – TBM1
- Light weight, ABS Polymer strong and durable material.
- Fits Double Stack, 2011 All Magazines in the market.
- Ambidextrous design for Left/Right Handed user
- Rotates 360 degrees for increased comfort and speed
- Complete with Master Belt Loop For Competition Belts width 1.5″
- Right hand only. Single Stack For Competition Belt with 1.5″ width
- Super Light weight 3.2 Oz, strong and durable Nylon 6 material. Designed for high competition shooters for its high degree of simplicity
- Fully adjustable 360 degrees rotation, design with a novel system of springs and with adjustable screw, making it simple and versatile.Smooth and fastest magazine change
- Fits mags for 1911 Single stack
- Can be used in Classic divisions USPSA, IPSC, 3 Gun competitions
- Right hand only. Double Stack.For Competition Belt with 1.5″ width
- Super Light weight 3.2 Oz, strong and durable Nylon 6 material. Designed for high competition shooters for its high degree of simplicity.
- Fully adjustable 360 degrees rotation, design with a novel system of springs and with adjustable screw, making it simple and versatile. Smooth and fastest magazine change.
- Compliant in USPSA, IPSC (Classic, Production and Carry Optic). Not recommended for Limit and Open.
- Fits most double stack magazines. CZ SP-01, Shadow I, Shadow II, Tanfoglio, Stock I, Stock II, Beretta Double Stacks, HK, Sig Sauer, Sig 320, Browning, All Double Stack Glocks
6. Single Magazine Pouch, Universal 9mm .40 Mag Holder Double Stack Mag. Holster 1911 Single Stack Magazine Pouch with 1.5”-2.0” Belt Clip for Glock Sig sauer S&W Beretta Browning Taurus H&K and More
- Single Mag. Belt Holder fits most 9mm .40 caliber dual stack magazines and 1911 single stack mags. For Sig sauer p365; Taurus 1911; Glo 17/19/19X/22/23/26/27/31/32/33/34/35/37/38/39/45(Gen1-Gen5); Sig Sauer P226 P229 P250 P320; Beretta 92 96/PX4 Storm PX4 F/M9A3; S&W M&P 9mm/.40/.357; H&K P30/VP9; Browning BDM/HI-Power 9mm/40; Springfield XD/XDM 9mm/.40; Taurus 24/7/Taurus 92/PT800 Series 9mm/.40; Ruger SR9; CZ P-09/CZ 75 Tactical Sports; Walther PPX PPQ; Colt 2000 9mm
- Automatic Adjustment – Uniquely feature three tension screws and one built-in tension clip to be automaticly adjusted to compatiable with mags of various sizes
- Flexible Fit – The internal dimensions of the mag case openings are approximately 1.181’’ to 1.377’’ long × 0.708’’ to 0.1.020’’ wide, available for many mags
- Fully Adjustable – Easily rotate polymer holster 360 degrees to every carry angle (strong side, small of back, cross draw) by opening the hook, compatible duty belt width up to 2 inch
- Two-in-one belt – Open type belt clip allows one step open, one step close, suitable for belt carrying or vest carrying
- Made from Nylon 6 lightweight and strong material. Hardware is made of stainless steel. The magnet is grade N50 capable of holding 30 lbs
- Will only fit 2011 magazines
- Ambidextrous design for Left/Right Handed user
- Rotates 360 degrees for higher speed.For Competition Belt with 1.5″ width
- This newly designed magazine pouch by Black Scorpion Gear, is the only pouch in the market that allows the shooter a quick draw and improved course times. It’s simplicity removes the need to adjust magazine pressure since the magnet secures it.
- The Model 774 Rifle Mag Pouch is designed to carry one rifle magazine on Safariland’s Tactical leg holsters.
- The 774 is ambidextrous and is adjustable for carry angle.
- Constructed of rugged SAFARILAMINATE
- Tension device to adjust magazine retention
- Compatible with 1.5” Belts
- Pivot, height, angle and manual retention options
- Compatible with double stack 9mm, .40 double stack magazines. Single Stack set up accepts .45ACP single stack Magazines
- Built-up channel for Clearance of the bullet during the draw
- Adjustable to any angle within a 90 degree range; Allows for fast and smooth reloads
- Fits the Glock 17, 19, S&W M&P 9mm, 40 S&W, Springfield XDM 9 & 40, and Sig P2022
- Tension screws keep the mag pouch secure
- Provides the durability and ruggedness you expect from Safariland
How to Choose the Best Competition Magazine Pouch
Choosing the best competition magazine pouch to buy can be difficult, especially when so many are available to choose from. If you’re going to spend your hard-earned money on something, you must do it right. Besides, ensure that your purchase is, in fact, the best available on the market.
Consider these tips when choosing the best that money can buy.
Define your Goals
Before you go shopping for a competition magazine pouch, be sure you know exactly what you’re looking for. Knowing your budget and being realistic about what you want will help narrow down your options. There are plenty of products out there that claim to do a lot, but if they’re not meeting all of your needs, they might not be worth it in the end.
Do your Research
The second step in choosing a competition magazine pouch to purchase is doing your research. This is because there are so many different options that it would be very easy for you to go with whatever catches your eye first. However, if you take a little bit of time and look at all of your available options, you’ll have an easier time deciding which one would be best for you.
Get Advice from a Professional
When you’re buying, don’t trust that you’ll make a good choice. Instead, ask someone who has experience with using competition magazine pouch. For example, go into your local hardware store and ask for recommendations from someone who works there, or go on Amazon and search for reviews from other users. You should consult with an expert no matter what you buy—from running shoes to cell phones.
Consider the Price
A cheap product might seem like a good deal, but it’s important to consider why something is less expensive. For example, some manufacturers use lower-quality ingredients to keep prices low. So if you pay less for a cheaper competition magazine pouch, you could end up with fewer benefits or experience more issues—and still, need to buy replacements quickly.
Consider Quality and Durability
When you’re comparing competition magazine pouch, consider its quality. If it’s something you expect to have for a long time, look for something that will last. You should also look at its durability—if it isn’t made of good materials, it won’t hold up well over time. Most importantly, when making your purchase, check out reviews and feedback from other users so you can learn about the product’s performance.
Make sure it fits your Needs
This sounds like a no-brainer, but it’s critical. Before buying competition magazine pouch, read the product descriptions and make sure that it fits. Some items can be returned or exchanged while others can’t. If possible, go in the store or try something on before purchasing.
Once an item is purchased online, even if it’s from Amazon with free returns and shipping, there is typically only one chance to exchange for another size. Ensure it has all the features that you looking for before making a purchase.
We hope that after reading this guide, you will have an easier time deciding on the best competition magazine pouch for your specific requirements.
As a beginner, you may find a plethora of information about your competition magazine pouch on the internet. We hope our reviews helped you choose the finest competition magazine pouch for your needs. Remember to be alert and have a good time at all times.