Have you been keen on finding the best chicken coop for 4 chickens? if you find out the top ten chicken coop for 4 chickens depending on customers reviews.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
|1||Wooden Chicken Coop , Large Outdoor Hen House with Nest Box Poultry Cage, Rabbit Hutch – Waterproof UV Panel 69in||9.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||ECOLINEAR Outdoor 80” Wooden Chicken Coop Nest Box Hen House Poultry Pet Hutch Garden Backyard Cage (Chicken Coop)||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Best Choice Products 80in Outdoor Wooden Chicken Coop Multi-Level Hen House, Poultry Cage w/Ramps, Run, Nesting Box, Wire Fence, 3 Access Areas||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Best Choice Products 70in Mobile Fir Wood Chicken Coop Tractor Hen House Poultry Cage for 3-5 Hens, Outdoor, Animal Care w/Wheels, 2 Doors, Nest Box, Removable Tray, UV Panel||9.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Kinbor Wooden Chicken Coop Hen House Rabbit Hutch Outdoor Backyard Garden for Small Animals with Nesting Box Run Area||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||81in Mobile Chicken Coop Multi-Level Hen House, Wooden Poultry Cage for 3-5 Chickens, Outdoor Animal Cage w/Wheels, 4 Doors- UV Panel||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||PawHut 63″ Chicken Coop Wooden Chicken House Rabbit Hutch Poultry Cage Hen Pen Backyard PC Roof with Run Box||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||66 Inch Wood Chicken Coop Chicken House Indoor Outdoor Chicken Cage 2-4 Chickens Waterproof with Egg Box Wire Fence Hen House Pet Hutch Garden Backyard Cage||8.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||PETS IMPERIAL Monmouth Large Chicken Coop 6ft 7″ in Length with Roof That Opens Suitable for Up to 4 Birds||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||PawHut 63″ Chicken Coop Wooden Chicken House Rabbit Hutch Poultry Cage Hen Pen Backyard with Garden Box, Run Area, Nesting Box, Red||7.6||Check Price On Amazon|
Best chicken coop for 4 chickens for The Money
This is our list of the 10 best chicken coop for 4 chickens. We recommend you use Wooden Chicken Coop , Large Outdoor Hen House with Nest Box Poultry Cage, Rabbit Hutch – Waterproof UV Panel 69in . This is because it has more features and is more stable than the rest. Additionally, its price is quite fair when you consider the advantages.
If you discover it to be out of your budget, you may consider going for the ECOLINEAR Outdoor 80” Wooden Chicken Coop Nest Box Hen House Poultry Pet Hutch Garden Backyard Cage (Chicken Coop) as the second option.
Take note that the best chicken coop for 4 chickens is not necessarily the most affordable one. Take into consideration characteristics like size, efficiency, and price before making a choice.
Best Chicken Coop For 4 Chickens Features
1. Wooden Chicken Coop , Large Outdoor Hen House with Nest Box Poultry Cage, Rabbit Hutch – Waterproof UV Panel 69in
- ★ Weatherproof Asphalt Roof — prefect for Outdoor use, Instead of CHEAP WOODEN ROOF that will easily broken after a month or two use outdoors.
- ★ Chicken coop with nesting box & Unique design UV Proof Run Panel for chickens, rabbits and other small animals to enjoy the sunshine.
- ★ Hen house comes with round edge PERCH inside for your chickens to roost. Big front door & pen door for easy catching.
- ★ Overall Dimensions: 69”(L) x 26”(W) x 39.4”(H) provide LARGER 9.9ft² ground activity space for your pets.Chicken Capacity: 3-5 Chickens (depending on size)
- ★ Large bunny cage with run, the DEEPER pull out tray won’t leak off and easy-to-clean. Easy assembly with pre-drilled holes.
2. ECOLINEAR Outdoor 80” Wooden Chicken Coop Nest Box Hen House Poultry Pet Hutch Garden Backyard Cage (Chicken Coop)
- 【Durable & Weatherproof】Solid rain-resistant fir wood with Environmental painted keep the Poultry Hutch waterproof and not afraid of sun anymore. Green asphalt sloping roof to protect from water penetration.
- 【Easy Access Ramp 】Sliding door and ramp allows poultry to enter the raised housing area. There are timber ridges above the ramp to protects your poultry from slipping back. Your poultry can lay their eggs in the nesting box.
- 【Removable tray & Wire Enclosure】Comes with a removable bottom sliding tray for easy cleaning. Heavy duty galvanized wire fencing not only vital to the ventilation of poultry, it will also protect your animals from outside predators.
- 【Spacious Space】Main poultry house is elevated for preventing damage from wet conditions. This attaches to a wide open fenced enclosure that allows them plenty of room to move around. Overall Chicken Coop Dimensions: 80.7″L x 26″W x 44.5″H, Holds up to 2-4 chickens.
- 【Customer Service & Guarantee】With our clear manual, it’s easy to assemble. If there is any questions please feel free to contact with us, our wonderful customer service team will response in 24 hours. If there is any part missing or damaged during shipping, please contact us first and offer us pictures of damaged part, we will solve the problem as the way you want (replacement at no charge or discount).
3. Best Choice Products 80in Outdoor Wooden Chicken Coop Multi-Level Hen House, Poultry Cage w/Ramps, Run, Nesting Box, Wire Fence, 3 Access Areas
- COMFORTABLE LIVING SPACE: This multi-level coop has ramp access to the second level and a run to hold between 3-5 chickens, depending on size and breed
- SECURE HOUSING: Galvanized wire walls and a series of locks on each access point keep your household animals safe inside, and the predators out
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Made of 100% natural fir wood and galvanized wire mesh for a sturdy construction that will last in all weather conditions
- EASY TO CLEAN: Comes with a removable bottom sliding tray for easy cleaning, and a metal wire fencing for ventilation. Easily reach all areas of the coop with 3 access areas
- LARGE NESTING BOX: This deluxe chicken coop comes with a built-in nesting box and removable divider. Keep nesting box open or closed with a lid cover; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 79.25″(L) x 26.5″(W) x 51.5″(H); Nesting Box Weight Capacity: 20lbs.; Slide-Out Tray Weight Capacity: 44lbs.; Ships and arrives in 2 separate boxes. Delivery times may vary per box.
4. Best Choice Products 70in Mobile Fir Wood Chicken Coop Tractor Hen House Poultry Cage for 3-5 Hens, Outdoor, Animal Care w/Wheels, 2 Doors, Nest Box, Removable Tray, UV Panel
- MOBILE PET SHELTER: Use the built-in handle and durable wheels to freely move your chickens to fresh patches of grass with ample bugs for scratching
- ALL-WEATHER ROOF PANEL: A plastic diffuser panel discourages heat absorption and prevents your flock from overheating
- A HOME FOR HENS: A large enclosure can comfortably house 3 to 5 chickens for grazing and laying, with two latch doors for quick access and a slide-out tray for easy cleanup
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Built with naturally weather-ready fir wood, steel wire, and predator-safe latches for a lasting outdoor addition
- LARGE NESTING BOX: An overhead hatch allows easy access to your chicken’s eggs while a removable divider provides privacy and security; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 70.87″(L) x 25.98″(W) x 39.37″(H)
5. Kinbor Wooden Chicken Coop Hen House Rabbit Hutch Outdoor Backyard Garden for Small Animals with Nesting Box Run Area
- ◆Material◆ Constructed with natural fir wood and painted with eco-friendly waterproof non-toxic lacquer which will keep your animals safely sheltered.
- ◆Pull-out Tray◆ The galvanized pull-out tray is removable, making the clean-up quicker and easier, helping you eliminate potential messy situations.
- ◆Convenient Access◆ With multiple lockable doors for easy access and cleaning, the anti-slip ramp allows chickens to enter the raised living house easily.
- ◆Play Area◆ The chicken coop comes with run area which provides ample room for your small animals running and gives them a healthy and joyful poultry life.
- ◆Grid Fencing◆ Our Wooden chicken house is enclosed with sturdy metal wire fencing for ventilation, it will also protect your animals from the outside predators.
6. 81in Mobile Chicken Coop Multi-Level Hen House, Wooden Poultry Cage for 3-5 Chickens, Outdoor Animal Cage w/Wheels, 4 Doors- UV Panel
- 😀 MOBILE Chicken House: Easily move your coop from place to place thanks to durable, built-in wheels with a convenient handle on the front.
- 😀 A HOME FOR HENS: This multi-level coop has ramp access to the second level and a run to hold between 3-5 chickens, depending on size and breed.
- 😀 SECURE HOUSING: Galvanized wire walls and a series of locks on each access point keep your household animals safe inside, and the predators out.
- 😀 WEATHER-RESISTANT PANEL: Asphalt roof and plastic diffuser panel prevents heat absorption and protects your chickens from overheating.
- 😀 TWO Coops for Extending Super Larger Space: Two combination ways for funny transformation and best fit the area! Detachable run door design for easily attaching!
7. PawHut 63″ Chicken Coop Wooden Chicken House Rabbit Hutch Poultry Cage Hen Pen Backyard PC Roof with Run Box
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL ACTIVITY CENTER: Featuring a nesting box, resting box, and outdoor run area, this large chicken coop provides ample space for your pet to rest, play and exercise. Ideal for rabbits, bunnies, guinea pigs, chinchilla and other similar sized animals.
- HINGED INSULATED ROOF: The waterproof roof with polycarbonate panels allows maximum light transmission and insulates the structure, retaining heat in the winter and keeping things cool in the summer.
- STURDY & WEATHER RESISTANT: Constructed of solid fir wood frame, this chicken house is stable and durable. Coated with water-based paint and waterproof roof included to against the weather elements.
- COMFORTABLE HABITAT: The chicken home is constructed with durable and sturdy metal wire to keep chickens in and predators out! Plus, that metal wire is great for air circuclation, providing your pet an affordable and comfortable habitat.
- CONSIDERATE DESIGN: Includes a built-in slide-out tray for easy cleaning and maintenance as well as lockable doors to the inside areas. Overall Dimension: 63″L x 29.5″W x 31.5″H.
8. 66 Inch Wood Chicken Coop Chicken House Indoor Outdoor Chicken Cage 2-4 Chickens Waterproof with Egg Box Wire Fence Hen House Pet Hutch Garden Backyard Cage
- ✔【DURABLE AND WEATHERPROOF】:The chicken coop made of solid rain-resistant fir wood with environmental painted keep the poultry hutch waterproof and not afraid of sun anymore. Green asphalt sloping roof to protect from water penetration.
- ✔【WARM HOME FOR THE POULTRY】:The chicken need a space for his or her own to play and live in. This chicken coop gives your chicken the poultry penthouse they deserve. The spacious design features an elevated coop with a nesting box, as well as an enclosed run. It is not only a playground for your chicken, but also a good helper for you.
- ✔【HUMANIZED DESIGN】:The Large activity space with three opening doors, which makes it easier for your lovely pet to come in and out. Also, multi-door design help you interactive with your pet, and clean the hutch easier.
- ✔【LARGE PLAYING YARD】：The chicken house is elevated for preventing damage from wet conditions. This attaches to a wide open fenced enclosure that allows them plenty of room to move around. Overall Chicken Coop Dimensions: 66″L x 51″W x 40″H, Holds up to 2-4 chickens.
- ✔【EASY TO SETUP AND CLEAN】:The chicken coop simple overall structure which is quite easy to assemble, it is better to use electronic drill to assemble, and the estimated assemble time is about 20 minutes. Removable tray makes it easier for you to clean the hutch, a cleaner hutch will give your pet a more comfortable experience to live in.
9. PETS IMPERIAL Monmouth Large Chicken Coop 6ft 7″ in Length with Roof That Opens Suitable for Up to 4 Birds
- Dimensions incl nest box (approx) : 6ft 7″ (W) x 2ft 5″ (D) x 3ft 4″ (H)
- Totally Fox and Coyote proof – reinforced galavanished mesh
- Galvanised metal pull-out tray for very easy cleaning. Suitable for 3 to 4 birds Depending on Size
- Made from animal friendly treated timber, designed to last for years
- Comes flat packed, supplied in two boxes which maybe delivered separaterly. Requires assembly, clear instructions.
10. PawHut 63″ Chicken Coop Wooden Chicken House Rabbit Hutch Poultry Cage Hen Pen Backyard with Garden Box, Run Area, Nesting Box, Red
- OUTDOOR RUN: The chicken house attaches to a wide open fenced enclosure that allows your chickens plenty of room to move around.
- BUILT-IN PLANTER: The planting box gives you the opportunity to grow fresh produce for your family or for the chickens in the same space!
- WELL DESIGNED: A variety of accommodating features await your chickens including a nesting box with hinged top that offers an easy way to deposit and collect eggs, two perches inside for your chickens to roost on during the day or night, a ramp for quick access to the inside, and screened windows that allow for proper ventilation and airflow.
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE: We’ve made things simple for you with a roof that opens to the inside for easy cleaning and maintenance. This rabbit hutch has never been easier to care for your animals.
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 63″ L x 31.5″ W x 43.25″ H. Assembly required.
How to Choose the Best Chicken Coop For 4 Chickens
Choosing the best chicken coop for 4 chickens to buy can be difficult, especially when so many are available to choose from. If you’re going to spend your hard-earned money on something, you must do it right. Besides, ensure that your purchase is, in fact, the best available on the market.
Consider these tips when choosing the best that money can buy.
Define your Goals
Before you go shopping for a chicken coop for 4 chickens, be sure you know exactly what you’re looking for. Knowing your budget and being realistic about what you want will help narrow down your options. There are plenty of products out there that claim to do a lot, but if they’re not meeting all of your needs, they might not be worth it in the end.
Do your Research
The second step in choosing a chicken coop for 4 chickens to purchase is doing your research. This is because there are so many different options that it would be very easy for you to go with whatever catches your eye first. However, if you take a little bit of time and look at all of your available options, you’ll have an easier time deciding which one would be best for you.
Get Advice from a Professional
When you’re buying, don’t trust that you’ll make a good choice. Instead, ask someone who has experience with using chicken coop for 4 chickens. For example, go into your local hardware store and ask for recommendations from someone who works there, or go on Amazon and search for reviews from other users. You should consult with an expert no matter what you buy—from running shoes to cell phones.
Consider the Price
A cheap product might seem like a good deal, but it’s important to consider why something is less expensive. For example, some manufacturers use lower-quality ingredients to keep prices low. So if you pay less for a cheaper chicken coop for 4 chickens, you could end up with fewer benefits or experience more issues—and still, need to buy replacements quickly.
Consider Quality and Durability
When you’re comparing chicken coop for 4 chickens, consider its quality. If it’s something you expect to have for a long time, look for something that will last. You should also look at its durability—if it isn’t made of good materials, it won’t hold up well over time. Most importantly, when making your purchase, check out reviews and feedback from other users so you can learn about the product’s performance.
Make sure it fits your Needs
This sounds like a no-brainer, but it’s critical. Before buying chicken coop for 4 chickens, read the product descriptions and make sure that it fits. Some items can be returned or exchanged while others can’t. If possible, go in the store or try something on before purchasing.
Once an item is purchased online, even if it’s from Amazon with free returns and shipping, there is typically only one chance to exchange for another size. Ensure it has all the features that you looking for before making a purchase.
So there you have it, some of the best chicken coop for 4 chickens you can purchase on the market today. Having one of those can be an incredible thing. It can ensure your satisfaction and have a great time as opposed to getting a lesser quality chicken coop for 4 chickens. These products have unique designs and interesting colorations, all to ensure individual demands.