The Best Cherry Tomatoes For Containers can be hard to find. We’ve done the research, use some to compile the top 10 cherry tomatoes for containers for you.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
Comparison Table of Top 10 Best Cherry Tomatoes For Containers
|1||Dwarf Bush Cherry Tomatoes Seeds for Planting About 20 Seeds…||9.7||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Tiny Tim Dwarf Cherry Tomato 40 Seeds – Organic Heirloom Seeds Tomato, Hydroponic Tomato Seeds, Aerogarden Tomato Seed Pods, Mini Vegetable Seeds for Planting||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Plastic Clamshell Containers for Berries, Cherry Tomatoes, and Other Small Produce – 1-Pint Size (Pack of 25)||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||50 Tiny Tim Tomato Seeds – Patio Tomato, Dwarf Heirloom, Cherry Tomato – by RDR Seeds||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 30+ Cherry Tomato Mix Seeds 10 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO, Black, Lucky Tiger, Yellow Red Pear, from USA||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Burpee ‘Sweetheart of the Patio’ | Red Cherry Tomato | 10 Seeds||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Rubbermaid Produce Food Storage, 6.3 Cup, Green||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Growing Tomatoes That Rock! Heirloom, Hybrid, Vine, & Bush Tomato Care (No Dig Gardening Techniques)||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Sow Right Seeds – Black Cherry Tomato Seed for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden – Great Gardening Gift (1)||8.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Clear APET Plastic Berry Pint Basket with Slotted Sides for Ventilation Keeps Fruits and Veggies Fresh by MT Products – (15 Pieces)||7.6||Check Price On Amazon|
Best cherry tomatoes for containers for The Money
This is our list of the 10 best cherry tomatoes for containers. We recommend you use Dwarf Bush Cherry Tomatoes Seeds for Planting About 20 Seeds… . This is because it has more features and is more stable than the rest. Additionally, its price is quite fair when you consider the advantages.
If you discover it to be out of your budget, you may consider going for the Tiny Tim Dwarf Cherry Tomato 40 Seeds – Organic Heirloom Seeds Tomato, Hydroponic Tomato Seeds, Aerogarden Tomato Seed Pods, Mini Vegetable Seeds for Planting as the second option.
Take note that the best cherry tomatoes for containers is not necessarily the most affordable one. Take into consideration characteristics like size, efficiency, and price before making a choice.
Best Cherry Tomatoes For Containers Features
- Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed!
2. Tiny Tim Dwarf Cherry Tomato 40 Seeds – Organic Heirloom Seeds Tomato, Hydroponic Tomato Seeds, Aerogarden Tomato Seed Pods, Mini Vegetable Seeds for Planting
- BEST QUALITY – This package contains 40 of Tiny Tim Dwarf Cherry Tomato seeds.
- HARDINESS ZONES – Tiny Tim Tomato plant are suitable for USDA hardiness zones 3 to 10. As a potted plant, Tiny Tim Tomato seeds may be grown at any time of the year and is a mid-season producer for fruit.
- A TRUE DWARF TOMATO – Tiny Tim cherry tomato seeds are easy to grow and produce unique dwarf plants that work very well in small containers, window boxes, hanging baskets and small garden spaces.
- GROWTH RATE – This small, tidy, determinate plant with deep green leaves typically grows to 20 – 40 cm (8-16″) tall and 17 cm (6 1/2″) in diameter. The plants yield masses of sweet/tart scarlet miniature cherry tomatoes about 2 cm (1″) in diameter. A perfect salad or snacking tomato!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. Contact us for solution. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.
3. Plastic Clamshell Containers for Berries, Cherry Tomatoes, and Other Small Produce – 1-Pint Size (Pack of 25)
- Commercial-grade pint-sized containers protect delicate produce against bruising
- High-transparency, crystal-clear plastic allows unimpeded viewing of contents
- Tough and durable; can be washed and reused season after season
- Hinged lid snaps closed and stays closed
- BPA-free; made in the U.S.A.
- Dwarf plant does not grow very large, usually only about 12″, though it can sometimes get taller
- Perfect for growing indoors, on a patio, in a hanging container, or in a small garden
- Determinate bush type tomatoes do not require staking
- Plant is extremely productive and will produce a generous amount of small flavorful 1″ cherry tomatoes
5. Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 30+ Cherry Tomato Mix Seeds 10 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO, Black, Lucky Tiger, Yellow Red Pear, from USA
- PLEASE READ! THIS IS A MIX!!! Cherry Tomato Mix Seeds 10 Varieties Heirloom NON-GMO, Low Acid, Indeterminate, Open-Pollinated, Black Cherry, Black Truffle, Blondkopfchen, Sungold, Indigo Apple, Lucky Tiger, Yellow Pear, Red Pear, Mexico Midget, Large Red Cherry
- Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. **SOIL Temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Planting Depth: 1/4″. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4″ or smaller. In-ground germination is not recommended. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained.
- Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Soil should be kept consistently warm, from 70-85F. Cool soils, below about 60-65F, even just at night, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Additionally, overly warm soils, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
- Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry.
- Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
- Burpee exclusive. Outstanding Cherry Tomato for containers and pots. Semi-determinate
- Each packet contains 10 seeds
- Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Harvest in 68 days
- Plant Height is 24″. plant spread is 18″. yields 1″ fruit
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-sun
- Find over 1000 Burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon
- Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit
- Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No GMOs, ever.
- Medium container holds 6.3 cups
- Save money, food, and trips to the grocery store, by keeping produce fresher longer with FreshWorks
- FreshVent technology regulates flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide for the ideal produce environment
- CrispTray helps keep moisture away from produce to reduce spoilage
- Lid filter lasts a lifetime
- Dishwasher safe
8. Growing Tomatoes That Rock! Heirloom, Hybrid, Vine, & Bush Tomato Care (No Dig Gardening Techniques)
9. Sow Right Seeds – Black Cherry Tomato Seed for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden – Great Gardening Gift (1)
- Beautiful — Large full-color packet of Black Cherry Tomato seed; If I could only grow one tomato variety, this would be it. Outrageously productive indeterminate plant produces dark cherry-sized tomatoes with a deliciously complex sweet-smoky-savory flavor. It’s hard to walk past this one without snagging a few tomatoes for an in-the-garden snack. Minimum of 100mg per packet (approximately 45 seeds).
- Great Variety — Home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, beefsteak, grape, paste, roma, and in many more colors than red, including yellow, purple, black, pink, white or even green.
- Good Eats — These tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, make fresh pico, a tomato tart, smoky and spicy tomato jam, or preserve them (dried or canned) for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.
- Easy to Grow — Instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. under the “How To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- Safe Seed — Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
10. Clear APET Plastic Berry Pint Basket with Slotted Sides for Ventilation Keeps Fruits and Veggies Fresh by MT Products – (15 Pieces)
- FRUITS AND VEGGIES: These vented baskets are perfect for storing all kinds of small fruits and veggies, including cherry tomatoes. It can hold small berries like blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries up to a pint.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: These containers are made of quality PET plastic ensuring sturdiness and durability. Basket will hold up to the food being placed into it and retain shape. These baskets can be reused multiple times without ripping or tearing.
- VENTILATION: The container features slotted sides for ventilation, effectively providing air for your fruits during the hot summer months. Your berries will stay fresh and plump during the summer because of this efficient design.
- CONVENIENT: This berry basket is conveniently made of clear plastic effectively allowing others to view your delicious produce without the need to open and close the basket. It also seals tightly shut ensuring nothing will fall out
- PACKAGING RIGHT: This basket is the perfect solution for packaging your berries for produce or vegetable stands. Great for displaying your freshest produce at your grocery store, organic store, or farmers market
What to Look for in a Cherry Tomatoes For Containers
When deciding what cherry tomatoes for containers to buy, you need to be sure you’re getting something that will fulfill your needs. Also, give you the most bang for your buck.
You don’t want to get halfway through to realize you purchased the wrong product! So here are some things to consider before you start shopping.
Portability, Comfort, and Convenience
It’s important to keep portability, comfort, and convenience at the top of your mind. Consider how easy it is for you to use or transport. While comfort and convenience aren’t exactly qualities. But that should factor into your decision of which cherry tomatoes for containers is best.
There are some products out there that might not be easy to use or comfy enough to use every day. In these cases, you should consider finding an alternative solution.
Also, if your product isn’t convenient enough, chances are you won’t use it as often as you could. And remember: Not using your product at all means it can’t help you meet your goals!
A good cherry tomatoes for containers will use high-quality materials—that are durable, scratch-resistant, and premium. It’s also important that it doesn’t feel cheap. Today, many companies mass produce cheap products designed to look like premium products.
However, while choosing cherry tomatoes for containers ensure it is exactly what you want.
Support and Stability
The best products are those that are both stable and supported by manufacturers. Take some time to check what real users say about the item. Also, look up any bugs or glitches on sites like Reddit, Quora. No one likes feeling like they’ve wasted their money on something that has yet to be perfected.
The quality of a product is essential in determining its value. You get what you pay for, so make sure you know about any materials used when researching cherry tomatoes for containers.
Regardless of whether you’re looking at your first or next cherry tomatoes for containers, find out who’s making it. A quality manufacturer will have solid customer support and a long track record of great products.
Go beyond the price and read reviews. Make sure it’s a product with brand value. You get what you pay for, but not always. Brand-name products are often more expensive because they offer better quality and consistency. However, these higher-quality items can be worth it for their longevity and usability.
There are so many cherry tomatoes for containers on sale today that finding one that meets your specific needs can be difficult. Take your time and choose wisely. Make sure you take into account these considerations before making a final decision: cost, popularity, quality, size/weight/quantity. But, most importantly, how it fits with your needs.