To help you make an informed decision, let’s take a look at some of the most popular air rifle for pest control on the market today.
Disclaimer: Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But it never influences our product selection process., read more.
Comparison Table of Top 10 Best Air Rifle For Pest Control
|1||Benjamin Trail NP XL 1500 .177-Caliber Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle with Hardwood Stock And 3-9x40mm Scope||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Umarex Ruger Blackhawk .177 Caliber Pellet Gun Air Rifle with 4x32mm Scope||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Gamo Swarm Fusion 10X GEN2 Air Rifle, .177 Caliber , Black||9.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Gamo 6110017154 Varmint Air Rifle .177 Cal, Black||9.3||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Benjamin Marauder BP2264S Synthetic Stock PCP-Powered .22-Caliber Pellet Multi-Shot Bolt-Action Hunting Air Rifle , Black||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Crosman .177 Pellet / BB Pneumatic Pump Air Rifle with Ammo||9.0||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Gamo 6110068754 Swarm Whisper Air Rifle, .177 Caliber,Black||8.9||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Crosman 1077 RepeatAir Semi-Automatic CO2-Powered .177-Caliber Pellet Air Gun, Black, Standard Packaging||8.5||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Gamo Swarm Maxxim G2 .22 Cal Multi-Shot Pellet Rifle||8.1||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Gamo 6110067954 Raptor Whisper Air Rifle .177 Cal||7.6||Check Price On Amazon|
What is the Best Air Rifle For Pest Control?
air rifle for pest control have evolved over the years, and there are hundreds of options that include both Benjamin,Umarex,Gamo etc. Now, if you’re ready to buy your first air rifle for pest control or replace your existing one, it can be difficult to decide what the best for you.
Here, we researched 11811 reviews and repaired our winners and runner-ups. To do so we enforce human assistance and data science technologies.
There is no doubt that the Benjamin Trail NP XL 1500 .177-Caliber Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle with Hardwood Stock And 3-9x40mm Scope is the best for its value for the money. While the Umarex Ruger Blackhawk .177 Caliber Pellet Gun Air Rifle with 4x32mm Scope is the runners-up.
Still confused! Read our buying guide to find out the most suitable air rifle for pest control.
Best Air Rifle For Pest Control Features
1. Benjamin Trail NP XL 1500 .177-Caliber Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle with Hardwood Stock And 3-9x40mm Scope
- . 177-CALIBER NITRO PISTON POWERED BREAK BARREL AIR RIFLE
- CHECKERED HARDWOOD STOCK AND RIFLED STEEL BARREL – Produces 70% less noise
- UP TO 1500 FPS – Ideal for small game hunting
- SMOOTH COCKING, LESS RECOIL – For easy handling in the field
- CENTERPOINT OPTICS 3-9x40mm PRECISION SCOPE – Adjustable objective and range estimating reticle
- Sport type: Air Gun
- caliber: 0.177
- velocity: 1000.00 ft/sec
- Warranty: One year limited warranty
- Includes 4×32 Scope
- Muzzle velocity 1300 FPS
- Whisper Fusion Noise Dampening
- IGT 10X GEN2 Quick Shot
- CAT trigger and 3-9X40 optics
- SWA Recoil Pad
- .177 Caliber
- .177 Cal pellet single cocking break barrel
- The Varmint features a long lasting spring piston able to deliver 1250 fps of muzzle velocity with Gamo PBA Platinum pellets .177 Cal
- Fluted polymer jacketed rifled steel barrel. Grooved cylinder rail
- 4 x 32 Shockproof Scope. Gamo trigger with adjustable second stage. It has a synthetic ambidextrous all-weather stock with a rubber recoil pad. Lightweight design
- Noise dampening: None
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY. Made In Spain
5. Benjamin Marauder BP2264S Synthetic Stock PCP-Powered .22-Caliber Pellet Multi-Shot Bolt-Action Hunting Air Rifle , Black
- ALL-WEATHER SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH RAISED COMB – Durable, lightweight, well-balanced
- MULTI-SHOT, BOLT ACTION, PCP-POWERED – Has built-in pressure gauge and quick-disconnect Foster fitting
- TWO-STAGE ADJUSTABLE MATCH GRADE TRIGGER SYSTEM – Lever safety
- 10-ROUND MAGAZINE. The .22 Caliber Air Rifle designed to operate on compressed air as well as CO2
- SPEEDS UP TO 1000 fps – Great for small game hunting, target shooting, plinking, spinners and pest control
- DOVETAIL MOUNTING RAIL – For accessories. Also includes sling mounts
- DURABLE, WATER RESISTANT SYNTHETIC DESIGN – Style in black with rifled steel barrel
- VARIABLE CONTROL – From 350 fps to 700 fps
- COMPATIBLE WITH .177-CALIBER PELLETS OR TRADITIONAL STEEL BBs
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY – To ensure proper and safe handling
- IDEAL FOR PLINKING, TARGET SHOOTING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT
- Muzzle velocity 1300 FPS
- Whisper Noise Dampening
- IGT 10X Quick Shot
- Standard trigger and 4X32 optics
- Sport type: Exercise & Fitness
8. Crosman 1077 RepeatAir Semi-Automatic CO2-Powered .177-Caliber Pellet Air Gun, Black, Standard Packaging
- DURABLE WATER RESISTANT SYNTHETIC DESIGN – Rifled steel barrel with 12-round pellet magazine
- CO2-POWERED – Delivering up to 780 fps (CO2 not included)
- COMPATIBLE WITH .177-CALIBER PELLETS (pellets not included)
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY – To ensure proper and safe handling
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
- Up to 1,000 FPS with alloy .22 Cal. pellets. Rapid Reload 10 Shot Technology Break Barrel Air Rifle
- 10X GEN 2 rapid reload technology includes our revolutionary horizontal magazine integration, making itlighter, more compact and low profile.
- 10 shot Magazine: Simply break the barrel and fire for lightning-quick follow-up shots.
- Whisper Maxxim noise dampening technology. IGT gas piston. CAT (Custom Action Trigger) two-stage adjustable. Gamo 3-9×40 Scope included with Recoil Reducing Rail (RRR)
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY. Made in Barcelona, Spain
- 177 Cal pellet single cocking break barrel, 1300 fps with PBA Platinum
- The IGT (Inert Gas Technology) is a gas piston that replaces the spring delivering more terminal velocity (1300 fps), less vibration, more consistent power and a constant and smooth cocking effort.
- This air rifle also features the well known WHISPER noise reduction technology patented by Gamo. The SAT (Smooth Action Trigger) has a smooth action pull, it maximizes the pinpoint accuracy and has a clean, creep and crisp feel.
- 4 x 32 Shockproof Scope. It has a synthetic ambidextrous all-weather stock. The SWA (Shock Wave Absorber) is a recoil pad with rubber inserts designd to absorb the recoil. Lightweight design.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY. Made In Spain. Manufacturer item# 6110067954
What to Look for in a Air Rifle For Pest Control
When deciding what air rifle for pest control to buy, you need to be sure you’re getting something that will fulfill your needs. Also, give you the most bang for your buck.
You don’t want to get halfway through to realize you purchased the wrong product! So here are some things to consider before you start shopping.
Portability, Comfort, and Convenience
It’s important to keep portability, comfort, and convenience at the top of your mind. Consider how easy it is for you to use or transport. While comfort and convenience aren’t exactly qualities. But that should factor into your decision of which air rifle for pest control is best.
There are some products out there that might not be easy to use or comfy enough to use every day. In these cases, you should consider finding an alternative solution.
Also, if your product isn’t convenient enough, chances are you won’t use it as often as you could. And remember: Not using your product at all means it can’t help you meet your goals!
A good air rifle for pest control will use high-quality materials—that are durable, scratch-resistant, and premium. It’s also important that it doesn’t feel cheap. Today, many companies mass produce cheap products designed to look like premium products.
However, while choosing air rifle for pest control ensure it is exactly what you want.
Support and Stability
The best products are those that are both stable and supported by manufacturers. Take some time to check what real users say about the item. Also, look up any bugs or glitches on sites like Reddit, Quora. No one likes feeling like they’ve wasted their money on something that has yet to be perfected.
The quality of a product is essential in determining its value. You get what you pay for, so make sure you know about any materials used when researching air rifle for pest control.
Regardless of whether you’re looking at your first or next air rifle for pest control, find out who’s making it. A quality manufacturer will have solid customer support and a long track record of great products.
Go beyond the price and read reviews. Make sure it’s a product with brand value. You get what you pay for, but not always. Brand-name products are often more expensive because they offer better quality and consistency. However, these higher-quality items can be worth it for their longevity and usability.
Hopefully, with a greater grasp of the steps involved in purchasing a air rifle for pest control, you will have a simpler time selecting the most appropriate one for your purposes. In order to direct you to the finest air rifle for pest control, we hope you find our reviews to be useful. Stay safe as always!
So there you have it; 10 of the best air rifle for pest control. I Hope, our guide will help you find one for you. We’d also like to hear about any thoughts you have to offer. Leave a comment below with your favorite air rifle for pest control, either from this list or from your own personal choice. Have fun!